Capchas!

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
We all love captchas(not really) but they are needed in order to stop players from afking. i get that, but, the current system in place for them is not balanced. i don't know for sure but i know there's specific checks you have to hit in order to get a captcha to pop up. for mob farms (Using skyblock as an example) sweeping edge farms are used to get lots of kills with the swipe of your sword quickly. but these farms give captchas so often its REALLY irritating and unplayable. with the farm i made and use i can get a captcha pretty consistently every 30 seconds-a minute. which you could see, would be very annoying to deal with. im not saying remove capchas but tweaking how often you get them would be great. maybe make an hourly cap or even 30 minute cap 1 every 15-30 minutes would be pretty balanced in my eyes. if possible captchas should trigger if or when a player is doing a task for how ever long. Example: if a player has been killing mobs for 5 minutes strait put them into a a captcha pool of some sort and it randomly picks a time within 15-30 minutes to prompt you with a captcha.

There has been times where i go to start mining or killing mobs and i instantly get hit with a captcha. so its got to be so many blocks/ mobs/ what ever is the case mined and once you hit that thresh hold you get one. it should be reset each time you leave that 5 minute period of constantly doing that action.

this might not be the perfect solution. it could obviously be tweaked or reworked even better. i don't know a thing about coding or know what is and what isn't possible. but I'm sure most of the players on manacube would very much enjoy this rework.

Also, side note. i think we should have a captcha leaderboard would be cool to see how many times ive been given a captcha!

teeth420

QA Team
teeth420
teeth420
QA Team
Ratings
43 1
I agree, captchas need to be reworked for sure. putting a cap on them sounds like a good idea.