Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Capyfornia
Date when locked: September 3rd 2019
Why you were locked: I exploited Crystallized 105 times
Have you been locked/banned before: No
Why should your account be unlocked?

TIME
Its been a long 10 months since I’ve been locked and throughout these months manacube has been on the back of my mind. Even when I was not as active as I am now its always been a hope to become unlocked and play again for mana. During this time, I have dearly missed the opportunity to play more competitively and I always loved racing for mass amounts of mana. I did enjoy the time that I have been locked to see old friends and make some new ones along the way. Even if I do not get unlocked, I will still be active in the community and be as helpful as possible.

ACTIVITY
Coming up on my 10-month anniversary I planned to get back in the swing of things on July 3rd of 2020 and be as active for at least one hour everyday up until July 10th. I figured that only being active for one full week was not enough therefore I decided to make it roughly two full weeks. During this time, I completed the entirety of the hard maps I had left while pointing out some exploits / water glitches I found during the end of these maps. I also feel like I made and effort to help people where I could or simply do maps with them, so they had some company. I was also active about voting and collecting rewards from /gary, this way I can get the .25 cubits from the final day and trade them for mana.

COMMUNITY
I feel that I have helped the community in the past two weeks. I have not done anything big such as making maps like those before me, however I have just been around as help for commands and some other small stuff that I could find. To be unlocked people say to always go out of your way and ask people for help which I have sometimes but not as much as I could, the honest truth is I have kind of waited and let people ask me. Through my two weeks here at manacube I have learned that just being more kind and not a sarcastic nuisance has been a nice change, I have made more friends and been in touch with old friends.

ATTITUDE
This one is going to be shorter than the rest, but I feel like it must be said. After my third unlocked attempt I was unfortunately denied while other people such as Kubikit and Casey got unlocked around the same time. I was very bitter about not being unlocked and was complaining a whole lot which would not change anything. I can confidently say that even if I am not unlocked this time around, I will not be the same person as I was before. I apologize to the staff that I criticized and everyone that heard my complaints last time.

Uneasilly // Sil

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
Mod
Ratings
353 3
Hello Capyfornia,

I will be putting your appeal into reviewing. During this process, I will discuss your appeal with the appropriate staff. Then we will come to the conclusion to either reject or accept your appeal. Please be patient, since this may take some time. If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums, or through Discord (Uneasilly#8233).

Have a good day!
-Sil

Last edited:

Uneasilly // Sil

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
Mod
Ratings
353 3
Hey again,

Thank you for your patience! I regret to inform you that your appeal has been rejected. The main reason for this is that you haven't really been active until 2 weeks ago. We also think that you could put more effort in being helpful in chat. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, you know where to find me.

Have a good day/evening!
- Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.