Mapper
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
MVP+
Ratings
75 12
Your Username: caseyclosed

Date when locked: 7/3/19

Why you were locked: I used an exploit on Skull Cove 171 times.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?: Yes.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
As said before in my previous appeal, I think about my lock quite a bit when on parkour. I strongly regret exploiting Skull Cove and haven't exploited ever since. I report broken problems in maps and if I find exploits I report them. My judgement was clouded by the potential massive amount of mana gained by abusing a glitch on a map. I didn't make the right decision, and followed the path of greed instead.

A concern in my previous appeal is that enough time did not pass and I was very inactive. Recently, I've been way more active joining daily and making maps. On my first appeal, my hours on parkour were 527 and recently I have extended my hours to 621. The difference between the two numbers is 94 hours. Keep in mind, I only started playing consistently again sometime through December 20th - to now.

As of yesterday, I have been locked for seven months now. I was completely dejected when my first lock appeal was denied, but I trudged on and continued playing. I would just love to be able to grind for mana again and get more prestige. I now realize that I did rush my appeal when I appealed in November. It had only been around 4 months of being locked and I was extremely inactive, coming on once a month.

Specifics of why I was locked: I abused an exploit on Skull Cove that allowed me to complete the insane map in around 10 seconds. With the mana boost from MVP+ and Skull Cove being an insane map, I was able to make a lot of mana (88,600 to be exact). I used the exploit 171 times to complete the map. I know I did the exploit to a massive degree and it is entirely my fault. I can only ask for forgiveness and a second chance.

Summary: I strongly regret abusing an exploit on an insane map, it has been 7 months since my lock and since my first appeal I have increased my playtime on parkour by 94 hours which is a lot for a locked player, the insane map I abused on was skull cove and I abused to an extremely large degree of beating the map 171 times. I am completely in the wrong here and I understand why I was locked. I can only ask that you trust me in the future, you give me your forgiveness, and a second chance.

I'm truly sorry and I feel guilty for betraying the staff and the server's trust by using an exploit. This entire situation has been a wake up call that I definitely needed and I promise to never exploit.

Thank you for taking your time to review my appeal.

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
168 6
Hello caseyclosed,

I will now be putting your appeal into Reviewing. During this time, myself and the other parkour staff will look into your appeal, and decide whether your lock will be lifted or not.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
168 6
Hello caseyclosed,

Unfortunately, your appeal has been Rejected.
After discussing your appeal with other parkour staff, we agree that it has been seven months, but as you haven't been active that whole time, and because of the severity of the exploit, we feel it is best to keep your account locked for a little while longer. We do really appreciate you reporting exploits and that you understand where you went wrong.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198
Please wait at least one month before re-appealing your lock. Any appeals opened before this date (March 5th) will be automatically rejected.

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.