Mapper
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
157 17
Your Username: caseyclosed

Date when locked: 7/3/19

Why you were locked: I used an exploit on Skull Cove 171 times.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?: Yes.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?

Section 1. The Real Side
I am a real and genuine person. I shouldn't be viewed as a walking exploit on the server. I made a mistake and I suffered the consequences of my actions. I don't think I should continually get criminalized as some guy who exploited. Previously, I have appealed the lock twice. After the first was denied, I came online and had a childish outburst instead of keeping my composure. I insulted many people because I was blinded by my anger. My second appeal was denied as well and I logged online, complained a little, and that was it. I was upset but this time around I didn't try to attack any players because of my own mistake. I've been a much better person on this server after I abandoned my sarcastic personality and started acting more like myself. I help people in chat all the time and I am not as rude as I used to be, granted I still have bad days, but if I do insult or hurt anyone, I apologize to them. I know there has been some concern around the genuineness of my appeals but I can guarantee you I am speaking from the heart. You just need to see past my offenses and talk to the real side of me. I can convey my feelings more effectively over voice chat. I'm sorry to any staff and / or players I insulted during my era of childish behavior, but this is my new era. I can promise you I will not return back to my previous state.

Section 2. Activity
In my last appeal, I had been active for around a month and a half. This time around, I have been extremely active. My hours from last time were 621. I have increased that amount to 751 since the last appeal. I have contributed a lot to the server during my activity. I'm making maps and generally just having fun hanging around the player-base and my good friends on here. I believe I was on every day of January and February. I played for half of December after I decided to return to the server. I have been locked for around eight months now.

Section 3. Specifics of my Lock
On the night of July 2nd, 2019 I exploited the map Skull Cove. This exploit allowed me to complete the map in around 10 seconds. Skull Cove is an insane map, so this allowed me to gain 68,400 mana (plus the 20,000 mana I had before exploiting) I used this exploit 171 times . I know I exploited extensively and as I said before, the blame resides on me. I can only ask you give me a second chance as a player again.

Section 4. Summary
I'm not only a locked player, I am a genuine and real person behind my screen name. I have transitioned from being a sarcastic and intolerable person to a welcoming and friendly player. I help players in need and I'm sorry for my previous outbursts. I was locked for exploiting Skull Cove 171 times and I received 68,400 mana as a result. I'm truly sorry for my previous transgressions and I apologize to any staff I offended before I matured the tiniest bit.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

InfinityxKatrina

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
Mod+
Ratings
775 9
Hello caseyclosed,

Thank you for taking the time to make a lock appeal. I will be putting this in reviewing while I look over your lock and discuss it among other parkour staff. This may take time, so please be patient! If you have any questions regarding this, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), or start a conversation with me here on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

InfinityxKatrina

Mod+ | Map Judge
Moderator+
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
Mod+
Ratings
775 9
Hello caseyclosed,

I am happy to inform you that your appeal is being accepted! You are being unlocked in game right now!
If you have any questions regarding this, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), or start a conversation with me here on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.