Mapper
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
157 17
Your Username: caseyclosed

Date when locked: 7/08/20

Why you were locked: I used an exploit and block glitched on Tropics 1 time.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?: Yes.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?

I think this whole situation was a mistake personally. Yes, I do admit that I exploited but I didn't exploit with intent to gain mana from it, I intended to report to Shinxray how broken it was. I showed Ashley how broken exploiting is now because of the recent changes to the anti-cheat that now allow you to glitch up 3 blocks by block glitching. I always planned on reporting it to Shinxray but it slipped my mind. I made a mistake by not reporting it. Granted, I know I have a previous track record and a previous lock but that shouldn't matter here. I am a reformed player, I had the intent of reporting the exploit and I'm sorry that I didn't make that more aware to the other members of the team. I find a lock to be an extreme punishment for a minor mistake. My other lock was for exploiting an insane map 166 times. I went to a high degree when I exploited that first time because I wanted to gain from my deeds. This lock was for exploiting an insane course once in which I had the full intent of reporting afterwards but I forgot. I was having fun with friends and got caught up in the moment. It's human error on my part. If I had to give an analogy on this punishment, I would say it's like i'm being convicted for murder because I ran a red light. I don't want to leave Manacube and be right back at square one where I started.

I regret exploiting and forgetting to report it to Shinxray.

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey Casey,

Your lock appeal has been put into REVIEWING. During this time I and the other staff parkour members will review your punishment, evidence, and appeal to decide whether or not to accept your appeal. This may take some time, so please be patient. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me here on the forums, in-game, or through discord (Pat#8205). Thank you, have a good day/night!

IPattyI

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Map Judge
IPattyI
IPattyI
Mod
Ratings
305 10
Hey Casey,

Your locked appeal has been REJECTED. Although you believe otherwise, your past lock does matter a lot. You severely exploited and such actions merited your lock, but, you overcame it and proved to us that you had changed for the better. You even made it on the PK team, I was incredibly amazed by your progress. So, after this second lock, we were all left in disbelief. Amongst other things that could've been handled better, you shouldn't have "forgotten" to report the exploit. You were in an important and trusted position, we expect such things to be mentioned and not abused. It pains me to say it, but, we do not believe you should be unlocked at this current time. I hope that, once again, you're able to prove to us that you've changed and are worthy of being unlocked in the future. Have a great day/night, Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.