Rejected Cat Tree Parkour, Resubmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fun parkour course with the theme of kittens and a cat tree! Climb your way through the structure!

Difficulty: Medium, Contains a Neo Jump, and some Head Hitters (It might be considered as Easy as well)

Jumps: About 32

Checkpoints: 4

How to find: Visit TIKI1661 plot

(also, my screen shot button stopped working so I could only get one picture of the new project, pls visit my plot to see)

Attachments

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
nice a lot better hope it makes it!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello TIKI1661,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello again TIKI1661,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, as there are no other cat tree themed maps on the server. However, the build is still not very detailed and is not super recognizable as a cat tree in general. Making the build a bit larger and more detailed, and perhaps adding a floor would improve the build.

The parkour is also not great, while it is more varied, the path is very strange and some parts of the parkour are floating, which make the build look a bit messy. There are also jumps that are not possible in 1.8.9 (particularly the head section). The section underneath the map was overall pretty repetitive and a bit annoying as well. In addition, the bridge portion of the parkour has obtrusive barriers that make the parkour more difficult.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.