Challenge Mode Reward.

tokkiespotter

MVP
tokkiespotter
tokkiespotter
MVP
Ratings
35 1
So I am making this thread to suggest the adding of a reward for completing every single parkour map in challenge mode. It is the thing that shows skill the most, but it is not rewarded.

A possible reward could be something similar as the checkmark or changing the colour of this checkmark.

I hope everyone will agree with me and that I haven't done 1150 maps in challenge mode for no reason :D!

Cheers,

Tokkiespotter

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
That'd be so legendary and so painful to get done omg

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
ya like a RED checkmark, and a nametag? possable a starting thing when u join "the master is here all bow" or something

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This is a great idea! Of course, I'd never get there. Currently, I only have 3 maps done in Challenge mode! (creeper, classicmario, and mushroomland, big oof!)

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
yes. then i would want to beat every map in challenge mode. (i would get as far as expert)

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Definitely a good idea even though it would be pain to do all the hard insanes I've already done in a sort of challenge mod again because of locked reasons :c
But yes, I think there definitely should be a reward for completing every map in challenge mode!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This is a great idea! Of course, I'd never get there. Currently, I only have 3 maps done in Challenge mode! (creeper, classicmario, and mushroomland, big oof!)
wow I have a few hundred now I think lol

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
It’s definitly an interesting suggestion but unfortunately not much of a priority to add at the moment