Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I love the map design and the amount of detail that went into this! However, just a quick heads up that there was already a League of Legends ward map created by Ana not too long ago. I believe it should be fine, just wanted to state that if it wasn't already known!

Parkour seems fluent and balanced throughout, so good work on that ^w^

Reminder; I am not a map judge, I'm just here to give my personal opinion on your map!

Berry_Blue145

MVP
Berry_Blue145
Berry_Blue145
MVP
Ratings
I love the map design and the amount of detail that went into this! However, just a quick heads up that there was already a League of Legends ward map created by Ana not too long ago. I believe it should be fine, just wanted to state that if it wasn't already known!

Parkour seems fluent and balanced throughout, so good work on that ^w^

Reminder; I am not a map judge, I'm just here to give my personal opinion on your map!
Hi! Thank you for the reminder! I'm glad it seems pretty good. Although I am a little worried about the whole theme issue, in the mean time, I hope the parkour/build on its own is okay. If you have any specific feedback on the parkour/aesthetics of the build (anything nitpicky/annoying/unclear/etc.) let me know.

Another note that I'd like to add though, I submitted it as a hard map due to jump difficulty, but seeing that it would then be ten jumps shorter than an average hard map, I was wondering if it would be an improvement if I added ten jumps or nerfed it to become a medium map.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hi! Thank you for the reminder! I'm glad it seems pretty good. Although I am a little worried about the whole theme issue, in the mean time, I hope the parkour/build on its own is okay. If you have any specific feedback on the parkour/aesthetics of the build (anything nitpicky/annoying/unclear/etc.) let me know.

Another note that I'd like to add though, I submitted it as a hard map due to jump difficulty, but seeing that it would then be ten jumps shorter than an average hard map, I was wondering if it would be an improvement if I added ten jumps or nerfed it to become a medium map.
I will give it a test and leave some feedback on the difficulty for you :D

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5

Alrighty, I was just checking for skips on your map and being more in-depth with how the difficulty feels with the jumps.
I found a skip from the blue wool straight to the trapdoor, instead of using the intended path (green)
1615817096224.png

Other than this, I couldn't find any others that caught my eye; however, some sections of the parkour are very unforgiving for the hard difficulty, as well you've only got 51 jumps.; personally, I'd recommend adding at least 60 jumps (I normally aim for 70 when making hard maps) and balancing out the parkour a little bit.

All in all, great potential for a map, I wish you the best of luck with it and hope you can take my criticism into consideration!
Just to note, I am not a map judge I am just here giving my opinion <3

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I would disagree with the jumps being too difficult as there is only 10 jumps per checkpoint ish and after testing had no issue with the map being too hard. However, I can agree about adding more jumps to the map as it is very short at the moment for a hard map.

Extra stuff: Although the skip was short it has been patched

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello!

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Berry_Blue145, Jetsinx, and PepperSloth,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until April 25th to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME of your map is original, while we do have another ward map we feel this is different enough to be ok!

The BUILD of your map is good. It is accurate for what you are going for while having nice details and shaping added to make a very attractive looking build.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a hard map, so good job on that! The main problem of the map is that the parkour was a bit repetitive and also a bit annoying in places. Try fixing by adding different variant blocks and creating a better flowing parkour path.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Berry_Blue145, Jetsinx, and PepperSloth,

Thank you for making the needed changes on your map! You map is now accepted, the parkour is no longer repetitive and has a fun yet challenging feeling as a medium!

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555.
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.