Change color on nickname.

Ratings
I was thinking about if you could buy color change to nickname. Example: 100 souls per letter. Or anything like that. Thanks

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You can change ur nick....? It's called buying a donator rank.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I was thinking about if you could buy color change to nickname. Example: 100 souls per letter. Or anything like that. Thanks
If you can change your nick, you can add colors. Just add the color code to the front of the nick. You need a rank to do so though.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I think it should stay a donor exclusive perk. It's actually the best perk the donor pack has in my opinion. 100 souls are easy to get on Atlas for example so everyone would use colour, which kind of takes away the fun of being a donor with colours. If I wasn't a donor I'd probably like the idea though!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I think it should stay a donor exclusive perk. It's actually the best perk the donor pack has in my opinion. 100 souls are easy to get on Atlas for example so everyone would use colour, which kind of takes away the fun of being a donor with colours. If I wasn't a donor I'd probably like the idea though!
I agree! Not a bad thought though.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
As mentioned above, this is already possible with a rank, but if you don't want to spend money, you could always buy cubits or vote for them, then use the cubits to buy a rank.