Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
With the addition of minibosses you get many different rewards, one of which are a rare boss title. Getting this title is exciting but once you see it, it can be disappointing and doesn't seem worth it. They are plain as can be. I've also been told they are exactly the same as an exclusive title from one of the servers before the merge, and now new players are now able to get fairly simply. I've made up a different variation of these titles, and i hope the admins consider making them a little better and also let the OG's of the old servers keep their "exclusive" title.

Heres what they currently look like:
curse_LI.jpg

legend.png

The both use the same colors and don't match the bosses at all.
Here are my remakes on them:

knight.png

wizard.png

At least make the colors match the colors of the minibosses!

Again mine are just some example of how they could make the titles a little better! Let me know your opinions on this change :)

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
With the addition of minibosses you get many different rewards, one of which are a rare boss title. Getting this title is exciting but once you see it, it can be disappointing and doesn't seem worth it. They are plain as can be. I've also been told they are exactly the same as an exclusive title from one of the servers before the merge, and now new players are now able to get fairly simply. I've made up a different variation of these titles, and i hope the admins consider making them a little better and also let the OG's of the old servers keep their "exclusive" title.

Heres what they currently look like:
View attachment 59133
View attachment 59130

The both use the same colors and don't match the bosses at all.
Here are my remakes on them:

View attachment 59131
View attachment 59132

At least make the colors match the colors of the minibosses!

Again mine are just some example of how they could make the titles a little better! Let me know your opinions on this change :)
Cursed looks good, the legend colors kinda conflict to me though. I'd go for something like this
1649524526451.png

While I do like the Cursed one though, I think the gradient for it could be improved, along these lines.
1649524856741.png

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Cursed looks good, the legend colors kinda conflict to me though. I'd go for something like this
View attachment 59134

While I do like the Cursed one though, I think the gradient for it could be improved, along these lines.
View attachment 59135

I was trying to get a goldish color for the knight cause his colors are gold and red! But def like this too! Tbh anything with improve the plain red