Change The Jar to wine

Ratings
Ok nobody likes this jar most cannons don't work u can't use like any 50 stacker sides cuz the sand comps and every other modern server uses wine. U guys make money but won't spend it on anything to make the faction server better. Why do you think most cannon servers don't have Hyperion because nobody plays this shit its ancient and it fucking sucks. Cannons may work sure but most don't and its fucking aids when I can't use most cannons because of the bad jar.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Ok nobody likes this jar most cannons don't work u can't use like any 50 stacker sides cuz the sand comps and every other modern server uses wine. U guys make money but won't spend it on anything to make the faction server better. Why do you think most cannon servers don't have Hyperion because nobody plays this shit its ancient and it fucking sucks. Cannons may work sure but most don't and its fucking aids when I can't use most cannons because of the bad jar.
I haven't played facs on manacube yet but I have checked it out a few times. I can agree not only does the server look outdated but from the sounds of it many other players agree.

- This would also be probably stopping the factions server from growing as if the majority of cannons dont work then who can be bothered wasting their time.