• Poll closed .

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
So I don't know about anyone else but I like to use chat colors and sometimes it can be very annoying have to type the "&" symbol just to change it in-game. I would like to make a suggestion so we can purchase chat colors on the ManaCube store or add them as perks as you purchase ranks instead of only being allowed to use the command "/chatcolor" and only being able to use Light Green. Also to add on to this, I would like to see if we could use Format Codes instead of just colors so being allowed to use stuff like:
~ &o - Italics
~ &m - Strikethrough
~ &n - Underline
~ &l - Bold
~ &k - Obfuscated (Maybe with an exception not to include)
With the format codes, also possibly suggesting the same circumstance as chat colors where we can purchase individually or as a perk of buying a rank. Thank you for reading this and hopefully I can get feedback from the whole community. I am always open to new ideas and I'm hoping this one can be considered.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I'm not too familiar with creative, but cant you get them from the monthly crates?
I know on Olympus at least, you're technically not allowed to use chat color by using &. This is to keep the chat color special to those who win it from the monthly crates they purchased.

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
I'm not too familiar with creative, but cant you get them from the monthly crates?
I know on Olympus at least, you're technically not allowed to use chat color by using &. This is to keep the chat color special to those who win it from the monthly crates they purchased.
I'm not to familiar with Olympus so right now I'm not to sure other than some other people on creative saying that you could've gotten them from bundles in the past but now it is just light green. In creative we can use "&" but I'm not sure where it is or isn't restricted for use. Thanks for the feedback.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I'm not to familiar with Olympus so right now I'm not to sure other than some other people on creative saying that you could've gotten them from bundles in the past but now it is just light green. In creative we can use "&" but I'm not sure where it is or isn't restricted for use. Thanks for the feedback.
Yeah usually they have 1 chat color per monthly crate. Players that have been playing for a while will often have many of them. You can use & for chat messages, I just know that if you use it for every message and dont have real chat color, that's not allowed.