Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Now I can't say Ethiopia... because ppl would think it's filter evasion- but I'm just trying to talk about a country in Africa :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
If we're talking about me trying to post my Young Thug quotes in the Discord where he just so happens to say the n-word, I agree 100%. Same with the music bot, if it's not played for the intent of being racist, no need for it to be banned from being played. Nobody wants to play clean versions of songs, that's literally censoring the artist and ruins the song. Makes the server less fun. Honestly if no one gets offended I don't see the issue, especially if it's obviously used in a non-racial manor of course.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
If we're talking about me trying to post my Young Thug quotes in the Discord where he just so happens to say the n-word, I agree 100%. Same with the music bot, if it's not played for the intent of being racist, no need for it to be banned from being played. Nobody wants to play clean versions of songs, that's literally censoring the artist and ruins the song. Makes the server less fun. Honestly if no one gets offended I don't see the issue, especially if it's obviously used in a non-racial manor of course.
Play the bot in a private voice call.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Wth!?

Now I understand why you got muted. The n word is terrible. Don't you dare suggest putting it on the whitelist

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I honestly feel like getting rid of the n word was Good idea.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
The word shouldn't be said, especially as Mancube's audience is mainly comprised of children.