Chat protection in KitPvP spawn

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
There shouldnt be a chat protection when you respawn on KitPvP I have said multiple things after I respawn and I cant say it. I'm suggesting it should be removed.

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
There shouldnt be a chat protection when you respawn on KitPvP I have said multiple things after I respawn and I cant say it. I'm suggesting it should be removed.
Although the fact you can't type at spawn is annoying sometimes, there are good reasons to have it:

1. When bots join this means they can't spam unless they move past the region.
2. It stops people from spamming after they have been killed straight away.

I think it should stay. Although it is annoying it has some needed benefits to help the server. :)

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
Although the fact you can't type at spawn is annoying sometimes, there are good reasons to have it:

1. When bots join this means they can't spam unless they move past the region.
2. It stops people from spamming after they have been killed straight away.

I think it should stay. Although it is annoying it has some needed benefits to help the server. :)
Good point.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yeah as GingerNinjaJ said, it has its use. It’s more beneficial than not honestly. Most likely something you’ll just have to endure.

Ratings
4 2
Good point. I thought they added that because of spammers or bots? I don't really know but I would like to see this fixed.

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
I agree with the statements made by Ginger and Texans, in my experience bots can get really out of hand especially in the serious cases of them spamming personal information. The inability to talk when respawning is a bit annoying but as stated above you'll just have to bear with it, it's really not that difficult to just hold w for a few seconds and then type your message.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
The chat protection is there to stop major botting incidences, rarely we get large botting attacks and having chat protection when you spawn in really minimizes the damage that they can do to the server, it's in place to keep ManaCube safe and I can agree with you that it is annoying when I type a full paragraph and chat protection doesn't actually let me say it.