Cheats

JiyuKen

MVP
JiyuKen
JiyuKen
MVP
Ratings
I think there are some things that could be changed regarding with staff members as well as the faction server. Although I have only played for less then one season I have realized the amount of hackers that get away unpunished as well as many factions who abuse the rules in the game, there have been instances where me or my faction members have contacted staff regarding the cheaters. We have sufficient evidence to prove what they were doing but in many cases staff told us they “didn’t know what hacks were”. This server is amazing and I love many of the people I have met throughout my time here but I really do hope this does change for the future of manacube ❤️—————————————————————Thank you for taking the time to read this! -JiyuKen

One of the two games this year that surprised me was Kena: Bridge of Spirits. I hope Kenya's warm reception will signal to other developers that 3D platformers of the 2000s era are back in demand. We'll see more games in this beautiful forgotten genre that I missed so much in the future. Many people didn't want to play these games because they made a lot of cheats for them. But I know that some of the information about these cheats is myths written about at https://www.everythingboardgames.com/5-myths-about-gaming-cheats-spotlight. Don't be afraid to go back to video game classics.

Last edited: