Cheats

JiyuKen

MVP
JiyuKen
JiyuKen
MVP
Ratings
I think there are some things that could be changed regarding with staff members as well as the faction server. Although I have only played for less then one season I have realized the amount of hackers that get away unpunished as well as many factions who abuse the rules in the game, there have been instances where me or my faction members have contacted staff regarding the cheaters. We have sufficient evidence to prove what they were doing but in many cases staff told us they “didn’t know what hacks were”. This server is amazing and I love many of the people I have met throughout my time here but I really do hope this does change for the future of manacube ❤️—————————————————————Thank you for taking the time to read this! -JiyuKen

Man, I totally get you. Reporting cheaters can feel like talking to a wall sometimes. It's awesome that you care about keeping the game clean. Something that might help is getting a grip on how these cheats work, especially DLL injectors. They mess with game processes big time.

Last edited: