Not open for further replies.

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Hi! I'm gonna give this map a +0.5 for a few reasons.

First of all, I really like the build! To me it is appealing and original. I also enjoyed the parkour and found it entertaining and I didn't get bored with it.

Unfortunately near the end, there were a few mistakes I noticed. There was a few blocks blocking off the way to go. For example there was one jump that I could see was the right way to go but it wasn't possible considering there was a block above it (like block-empty space-block) and then even when I flew around to the next jump there was another block blocking the way to what was next.

Other than that I did enjoy the map and with those revisions I believe it would be a really great map!

Have a fantastic day and best of luck ! <3

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
Hi! I'm gonna give this map a +0.5 for a few reasons.

First of all, I really like the build! To me it is appealing and original. I also enjoyed the parkour and found it entertaining and I didn't get bored with it.

Unfortunately near the end, there were a few mistakes I noticed. There was a few blocks blocking off the way to go. For example there was one jump that I could see was the right way to go but it wasn't possible considering there was a block above it (like block-empty space-block) and then even when I flew around to the next jump there was another block blocking the way to what was next.

Other than that I did enjoy the map and with those revisions I believe it would be a really great map!

Have a fantastic day and best of luck ! <3
Oh okay, I'll definitely go to fix that,

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Conorbg,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based around a chef, so good job on that!
The build is still a bit flat; however, it has improved from your previous submission. There is a good amount of detail with the outfit, so good job on that!
The parkour is quite varied, and it now fits the medium difficulty, so good job on that! I adjusted one jump that was a bit difficult, and I patched an exploit for you.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.