Chest Idea?

mateias

Donator
Ratings
Hey there! I am mateias and today, I wanted to ask you guys a creative question. I know that Treasure Chests are being added in to the Parkour server, and they are going to have fun and crazy things! There is nothing established yet, so maybe we can help out @Dacon with some ideas! I think that it would be cool if you could come up with a list below, and see if it gets added in to the chests! Here are some of my ideas!

-
Rainbow Leather Armour (That changes colors)
-
A Crazy Potion (Blindness, Jump Boost, Nausea)
-
Some cool new Banners!
-Speed/Invisibility Potions
-Tools to be able to change your nick name once!
-Gems
-Score Cards (Paper that has a random amount of score on it that gets added to your player)

Please leave some suggestion! Also please leave feedback for some edits! Also, maybe we can ask Dacon to give a free Treasure Chest Key to everyone since it is brand new!

Ratings
7 1
Hey mateias, I like your ideas I think they are very helpful to @Dacon, I love the idea of Rainbow armor I feel like that would make the treasure keys much cooler. I feel like the rainbow armor should be a rare item to have! Anyway These would be very Cool. Anyway I hope you have a great day and I hope to see you soon.

Ratings
7 1
ANYTIME! Thank you for making this conversation!! :)

Ratings
7 1
Haha @Dacon I'm sorry I wanted to see what it would be like with a high rating, btw I was going to delete it after I reached +102 rating. Anyway I won't do that again. LOL

Sincerely,