Chest Revamp *Suggestion*

Who agrees with this suggestion?

• I Agree!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I Disagree :(

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I Partially Agree, But Think Some Things Need To Be Changed. (COMMENT BELOW!)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey everyone! Today I will be providing a major suggestion to the Manacube community by giving a MAJOR chest revamp idea.

This thread will contain:

1 Item Rename
5 New Kinds Of Chests
1 New Item

So here goes nothing.

Infinite Chests Should Be Renamed To "Autosell Chests".

Currently, most Manacube servers contain a rather valuable item called an infinite chest. The idea was to have a chest to automatically sell everything in it. I am mainly making this suggestion because one of my item ideas was actually an infinite chest. I think this would also give new players a better idea of what the item actually is.

New Chest Type: (Actually) Infinite Chests

My idea was to simply have a chest that either let you:

Keep scrolling down endlessly so you have infinite slots

OR

Use the bottom row of the chest for arrows (page selectors) and allow the user to keep going with no page limit.

(To prevent memory overflow/abuse, you should set a cap of 500 pages or something.)

Since I really only play on Aether, this is how much I think it should be worth there: 400k - 1.2M Mana.

More ideas for the chest: You should either not be able to use a sell wand on it or have a 5-20% tax on it.

New Chest Type: Technological Chests

My idea here was to kind of be like the AH: Have (maybe 5) pages of the chest, be able to sort items, be able to only show items in certain categories, and be able to automatically upload items to the AH. It should also contain disposal like the creative inventory, and maybe a crafting table, furnace, and other tools as well.

Aether worth: 300k - 1M Mana

Sell Wand Tax: 2-10%

New Chest Type: Marriage/Clan Chests

These chests should basically be shared between the 2 members of a marriage or all members of a clan.

Also, the number of pages in a clan chest should be equal to the number of players.

Aether worth (Marriage): 20-100k Mana
Aether worth (Clan) 40-140k Mana

Sell Wand Tax: 5-10%

New Chest Type: Magical

The magical chest should do the following when placed:

Fill in random slots with any of the following items:

10% Cobwsbs, Meaning nothing can be placed there.
60% Normal Slot, Meaning anything in that slot sells for 100% of its intended value.
20% Green Stained Glass, meaning anything in that slot sells for 150% of its intended value (Lucky Spot)
8% Blue Stained Glass, meaning anything in that slot sells for 200% of its intended value (Super Lucky Spot)
2% Red Stained Glass, meaning anything in that slot sells for 400% of its intended value (Extremely Lucky Spot)

Aether worth: 500-2M Mana

New Item: Tax Reducers

Tax reducers simply lower the tax taken on using a sell wand on any of the above-mentioned chests.

These should be very hard to obtain, and worth a lot of money.

1% Tax Reducer: 1 Cubit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked my suggestion. It took a lot of planning, and should defiantly be considered.

PLEASE share your suggestions such as changes, nerfs/buffs, etc.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I disagree with all these ideas.
"autosell chest" is too standard and every single other server that has the same featured item names them that. Manacube is different.
Actual inf chests are lame/irritating. This isn't modded Minecraft. Your plot is 31x31x255 blocks. So, you can have 245,055 chests on it, which is a lot more storage than an 'actual inf chest' would be able to hold.
The technological one sounds kind of cool, but I'm a bit confused about it lol
You married partner is automatically trusted on your plots, and you can trust clan members to a plot. So I don't see a need for that chest. I do think that maybe a /marry vault or a /clan vault could be cool, but then item theft would be a lot more common.
The magical chest is just a sell boosting inf chest.
There is no tax when using a sell wand on chests. The only sell tax I've ever heard of is from inf chests which is 15%.

I do like seeing new suggestions though! So please do keep them coming!

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
I disagree with all these ideas.
"autosell chest" is too standard and every single other server that has the same featured item names them that. Manacube is different.
Actual inf chests are lame/irritating. This isn't modded Minecraft. Your plot is 31x31x255 blocks. So, you can have 245,055 chests on it, which is a lot more storage than an 'actual inf chest' would be able to hold.
The technological one sounds kind of cool, but I'm a bit confused about it lol
You married partner is automatically trusted on your plots, and you can trust clan members to a plot. So I don't see a need for that chest. I do think that maybe a /marry vault or a /clan vault could be cool, but then item theft would be a lot more common.
The magical chest is just a sell boosting inf chest.
There is no tax when using a sell wand on chests. The only sell tax I've ever heard of is from inf chests which is 15%.

I do like seeing new suggestions though! So please do keep them coming!
Hey! Thanks for giving me some actual feedback unlike some others (@ileoid @Blorosaur ). I can understand what you think about some of the ideas, and thats fine. But a couple of retributions:

1. Regarding the marriage chest, It is just was a faster way of sharing stuff I guess, but the clan chest would definitely be more helpful, especially since clans need more content anyway (especially on Olympus).

2. For the technological chest, just take a look at the ah. All of the "buttons" on the bottom row should be implemented there so you can sort your items, for example (Along with some other features).

3. Regarding the magical chest, I feel like it would just add some more cool content.

Thanks for your feedback, and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

ileoid

Ratings
51 17
Hey! Thanks for giving me some actual feedback unlike some others (@ileoid @Blorosaur ). I can understand what you think about some of the ideas, and thats fine. But a couple of retributions:

1. Regarding the marriage chest, It is just was a faster way of sharing stuff I guess, but the clan chest would definitely be more helpful, especially since clans need more content anyway (especially on Olympus).

2. For the technological chest, just take a look at the ah. All of the "buttons" on the bottom row should be implemented there so you can sort your items, for example (Along with some other features).

3. Regarding the magical chest, I feel like it would just add some more cool content.

Thanks for your feedback, and have a wonderful day!
healthcare pls