Rejected ChrisATX Locked Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Your Username: ChrisATX

Date when locked: 7/16/18 I think

Why you were locked: I just recently got unbanned so I am still being watched heavily and need to be given some restrictions

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?
I have been perm banned twice for hacking. I was stupid and I regret it everyday.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked?
I genuinally belive that I have changed. I know I just got unbanned yesterday but I am already doing so much withen the Manacube community! I am constantly talking in the chat and making people laugh, I have already built an entire parkour and put it up to be reviewed, I constantly duel my close friends on kitpvp to see who is superior! (Spoiler: it's not me).

Any evidence to support your appeal:
I did hack in the past but i haven't touched a hack clieny ever since I got banned a year ago and never plan on hacking ever again. I feel so much remore for taking advantage of the system and beg to be given the ability to earn mana and levels once again! Parkour was and always will be my favorite spot on Manacube and it always brings a smile to my face whenever I am feeling down (That sounds super cheesy but its true)!

--------------------------------------------------

A little side note:
Before I got banned a year ago I remember buying Pegasus boots for parkour. Is there any way for me to get those back? Thank you so much!

Ratings
I saw your response in my email but for some reason it is not showing up here. I sadly don't really have any proof that I bought the boots. Can't you guys check my account purchases? Or is there possibly a way to reclaim them? Anyways thank you so much for even considering my lock appeal, i can't explain my gratitude for you guys giving me another chance on Manacube :)

Ratings
I hate to be rude and I'm sure you guys have lots to do on the forums but I was just wondering if there is any update on my lock appeal. I have been nervous since I submitted the appeal. I love this server and it would mean the world to me if I got another chance. Again, sorry for being rude but I am just so antsy about this appeal. Thank you!

Shinxray

SrMod | Map Manager
Senior Mod
VIP
Mapper
Map Judge
Ratings
222 9
Hoi ChrisATX,
I'm gonna put your locked appeal into reviewing.
I will check your previous bans and ask to other parkour staff their opinion about your appeal !

Shinxray

SrMod | Map Manager
Senior Mod
VIP
Mapper
Map Judge
Ratings
222 9
Hoi again ChrisATX,
After looking more further in your bans, and talking to other parkour staff members, we made the conclusion that we are gonna reject your appeal.
The main reason why we reject your appeal is we think it's too early to unlock you, since you have been locked only a few weeks ago.
I suggest you to appeal again in 1 or 2 months.

Thanks for the time you put to appeal, and have a nice day !

Status
Not open for further replies.