Built by Tastosterone
32 jumps
/plot h:7 Tastosterone

Ratings
Your map was fun to mess around with and play! Yet I'll have to give it a 0

-Large variety of jumps
-Nothing to difficult

-It may be better as an easy map
-It may causes issues due to religion, since I know some people can get very serious with religion

I personally don't see it getting accepted due to religion issues, but if that isn't an issue I'd instantly change my vote to a +1!

Good luck on your map and future maps! -BB

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Your map was fun to mess around with and play! Yet I'll have to give it a 0

-Large variety of jumps
-Nothing to difficult

-It may be better as an easy map
-It may causes issues due to religion, since I know some people can get very serious with religion

I personally don't see it getting accepted due to religion issues, but if that isn't an issue I'd instantly change my vote to a +1!

Good luck on your map and future maps! -BB
Thanks!
I feel like it's unlikely that this map would be rejected just for it being about religion, especially since it's not really. I'm not Christian or Catholic, I'm not trying to push any religion here, haha. Just thought it would be cool to build a statue.
The religious aspect of this didn't even occur to me.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Tas,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is original, since there is no maps with the same theme (Since the same seems controversial, I will do a little part about it after the review), the build is good too, it's attractive and well made, and the parkour is also good. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

(About the theme, it could be controversial if there is some hate or promotion about religion (or just any complicated topics), yeah it could be bad, but here we just have the statue from Rio de Janeiro, everyone (almost) know this statue, Catholic or not, so for me it's fine. If we need to reject this map because of this reason, then some maps like "Cathedral" should also be rejected.)

Status
Not open for further replies.