Christmas Mini-Game (Cubits and In-Game Money!)

IgnisDivine

ELITE
IgnisDivine
IgnisDivine
ELITE
Ratings
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Project Abyss will be hosting a mini-game on the 19th of December, which is Saturday, at 6pm EST!
Simply show up at that time (or earlier) at /warp abyss and enter the waiting room (big black room with "Abyss" written on the doorway).
All players from all servers are welcome to join, no gear or perks are required!
New Levels Added To The Abyss, Including Christmas level!

The rules of the game are simple, especially for many of you who have already joined in for previous mini-games.
A button is hidden inside the Abyss, the first player to find it wins the prize. All players are welcome, there are no rank requirements and the button will not be hidden in a spot that requires /NV or /Fly. At the moment, I am still debating whether there will be multiple buttons hidden at the same time, or only one button hidden at a time, with rounds, however, the following is certain: There will be multiple winners, as was voted on in a poll earlier this month.

That is all of the information that you will need, however, if you wish to have a leg up on the competition, please consider reading more in-depth info below!

-The Abyss is made up of multiple layers, including the newest and largest layer opening at the time of this event!
-To travel between layers of the abyss, you must find the secret passages.
-There are traps in the Abyss, and should you fall into one, you must either tp out or restart at the beginning.
-/Fly and /NV are never required, in fact, I would argue that /NV will make it harder for you to find the button.
-There are Anti-Xray precautions in place, please do not attempt to cheat.
-Players may work together in teams, there are very few rules in the Abyss regarding how you find the button.
-Chorus fruit is against the rules, you will be banned from Project Abyss if you attempt to TP or glitch through walls in any way.
-Hints will be given during the mini-game to help players find the button easier the longer the game runs.

More info on prizes:

The prizes will include 10 billion in-game money, cubits of an unspecified amount but a bare minimum of 10, and a ranking inside the abyss. The player who wins the main prize will win the highest ranking possible in the abyss known as a "White Whistle" rank. Other winners will receive a lower ranking.

I hope to see you all there, and please send a message in this thread or dm me on discord/in-game if you have questions.
Any updates or changes will be posted here in this thread.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

bing

ELITE
bingic
bingic
ELITE
Ratings
24 1

Project Abyss will be hosting a mini-game on the 19th of December, which is Saturday, at 6pm EST!
Simply show up at that time (or earlier) at /warp abyss and enter the waiting room (big black room with "Abyss" written on the doorway).
All players from all servers are welcome to join, no gear or perks are required!

The rules of the game are simple, especially for many of you who have already joined in for previous mini-games.
A button is hidden inside the Abyss, the first player to find it wins the prize. All players are welcome, there are no rank requirements and the button will not be hidden in a spot that requires /NV or /Fly. At the moment, I am still debating whether there will be multiple buttons hidden at the same time, or only one button hidden at a time, with rounds, however, the following is certain: There will be over 10 Billion in prizes, with multiple winners, as was voted on in a poll earlier this month.

That is all of the information that you will need, however, if you wish to have a leg up on the competition, please consider reading more in-depth info below!

-The Abyss is made up of multiple layers, including the newest and largest layer opening at the time of this event!
-There are traps in the Abyss, and should you fall into one, you must either tp out or restart at the beginning.
-/Fly and /NV are never required, in fact, I would argue that /NV will make it harder for you to find the button.
-Players may work together in teams, there are very few rules in the Abyss regarding how you find the button.
-Chorus fruit is against the rules, you will be banned from Project Abyss if you attempt to TP or glitch through walls in any way.
-Hints will be given during the mini-game to help players find the button easier the longer the game runs.

More info on prizes:

The prizes will include 10 billion in-game money, cubits of an unspecified amount (probably 10-20), and a ranking inside the abyss. The player who wins the main prize will win the highest ranking possible in the abyss known as a "White Whistle" rank. Other winners will receive a lower ranking.

I hope to see you all there, and please send a message in this thread or dm me on discord/in-game if you have questions.

Merry Christmas!
Cant wait! hope to see everyone show out as well!

JustAsap

ELITE
JustAsap
JustAsap
ELITE
Ratings
7 7

A button is hidden inside the Abyss, the first player to find it wins the prize. All players are welcome, there are no rank requirements and the button will not be hidden in a spot that requires /NV or /Fly. At the moment, I am still debating whether there will be multiple buttons hidden at the same time, or only one button hidden at a time, with rounds, however, the following is certain: There will be over 10 Billion in prizes, with multiple winners, as was voted on in a poll earlier this month.

More info on prizes:

The prizes will include 10 billion in-game money, cubits of an unspecified amount (probably 10-20), and a ranking inside the abyss. The player who wins the main prize will win the highest ranking possible in the abyss known as a "White Whistle" rank. Other winners will receive a lower ranking.

Merry Christmas!
Damnn, can’t wait for this. Early good luck to everyone who will participate :D

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9

More info on prizes:

Merry Christmas!
cant wait to lose again B)

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13

A button is hidden inside the Abyss, the first player to find it wins the prize. All players are welcome, there are no rank requirements and the button will not be hidden in a spot that requires /NV or /Fly. At the moment, I am still debating whether there will be multiple buttons hidden at the same time, or only one button hidden at a time, with rounds, however, the following is certain: There will be multiple winners, as was voted on in a poll earlier this month.

More info on prizes:

Merry Christmas!
this sounds like a very cool idea! Wish I could participate but I believe i'll be on a plain at the time that this is happening ;( oh yeah and im also perm banned... dumbass alert

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Can't wait to actually join some form of event this time!