Map name:Chromate
2019-10-18_20.01.38.png
2019-10-18_20.03.17.png
2019-10-18_20.03.33.png
2019-10-18_20.04.08.png
Plot Number: -10;-33 or /plot home nichael
Difficulty: Insane
Number of Jumps: 113, 5 Checkpoints

Not entirely sure about the difficulty, but there are some pretty difficult jumps. This is my first map, so please, enjoy and leave some feedback!
Much love!

piebrian5

Ratings
The build is very floaty which makes it looks very messy you should try to incorporate it within the build more.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm giving you a -0.5 :c

Theme: i googled it and apparently it's a group of salts (correct me if i'm wrong)? -1
Build:
it definitely looks like salt, it's just floating 3D shaped with parkour in them. next time try having a main build that you can center your parkour around. -1
Parkour:
it's varied and it's definitely insane difficulty (i'm not even gonna try that trapdoor cross neo at the start lmao), but you should add 1 or 2 checkpoints in order to compensate for the high difficulty. 0

i don't really think you can save this theme or the build, but you do have great parkour, so i hope you keep submitting maps c:

so i'm giving you a -0.5 :c

Theme: i googled it and apparently it's a group of salts (correct me if i'm wrong)? -1
Build:
it definitely looks like salt, it's just floating 3D shaped with parkour in them. next time try having a main build that you can center your parkour around. -1
Parkour:
it's varied and it's definitely insane difficulty (i'm not even gonna try that trapdoor cross neo at the start lmao), but you should add 1 or 2 checkpoints in order to compensate for the high difficulty. 0

i don't really think you can save this theme or the build, but you do have great parkour, so i hope you keep submitting maps c:
Chromate is a compound, i just tried to do something involving chrome because of the pure white
Next time i will definitely try to give it a more specific theme, i kinda built parkour and slapped a theme on it at the end for this
And yeah i wasn't sure if it would be too hard, i come from places like jumpcraft and hardcore parkour servers. just wanted to try to see how crazy i could get lol

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'll give you a tip, a theme that revolves around a pure white build probably isn't a great idea. Make a theme that compliments the build and vice versa. Good luck with this and future maps, though!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Very plain and floaty, and the parkour is a bit repetitive. It's a nice theme idea, but it could've been executed better (although I really don't see a way to execute this in a way to get it accepted, the build would always be far too plain if you're going for accuracy and it wouldn't look like chromate if you didn't)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello nichael,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, and the build isn't very attractive, it's difficult to tell what the build is actually meant to be, considering it mainly consists of two spheres.
The parkour has variation, a lot of sections have original and well built jumps. Some sections were slightly repetitive, but that isn't a huge issue.
A lot of the jumps are floating, this can make the map overall look quite messy and unattractive. In the future, try to avoid this by implementing the jumps more into the build.
The length and difficulty are good for an insane map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.