Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Built by Rubempre, parkour by Taslekio. Helpers: Legolas23, doublesmash01, PlaidTie, joshuame13, Faudon, Wizolo, Niksu11, _Jxmes_
Map name: Ciel-Blanc
Photos: Plot warp: /plot h:1 Rubempre
Difficulty: Expert
Number of jumps: around 125 (10 checkpoints)

Note: this is the first of 2 maps that are connected with lore (explained within the map), and so hopefully both will be accepted (the parameters are similar with both). I really hope both maps are accepted; Rubempre and I spent many hours trying to make every aspect of these maps as good as possible. Thanks!

Note 2: the parkour starts on the other side of the build as where you teleport, so you'll have to fly over the map to get to the start.

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Tas and Rubempre,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as an INSANE !
The theme is pretty interesting if we look at the build, even if there is already some Fantasy maps, this one is pretty unique. The build is really good, the build itself is really attractive, after the few number of floating jumps make the map a bit less attractive but still really good. The parkour is decent, it was pretty confusing, but you've patched the problem like I told you ingame, after that, it's pretty fun and varied, but was too long and hard for an expert.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.