Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
honestly same. but fr tho the only place i would sort of be upset about getting banned from is the discord because i talk there a lot LMFAOO
I'm already banned from the discord, staff can't do shit to me except ban me in game or forums, but why would they do that? :D
Srsly tho, I just wanna see shit get resolved and apologies to be given.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
The lack of communication is disgusting lmfao. I got told that the staff that was banned “stepped down”, when obviously on the bans website it says otherwise. Not y’all lying and thinking you can get away w it? :/

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The staff are acting kinda sus... but part of me thinks that they're doing it to try and keep things under control, but by deleting the evidence and any threads relating to the topic, it's only making matters worse :/

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey ummm rangie, wanna give me some clear skin? I will give you something in exchange, don't really know what.

In kind regards.
Elly

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
@/everyone making this thread something it doesn’t need to be - Dynsalir has already commented and told you all that continuing to cause public issues and throw around accusations is not going to help the situation at all. It is out of moderation staff’s hands, and the admins are very much looking into the concerns raised, but it will take time.

Rather than fear-mongering and throwing out accusations in entirely unrelated threads, let the admins deal with it, and if any concerns arise, contact an admin directly. Yes, moderation staff are deleting and punishing for potentially false information being spread, because it really isn’t helping matters (on your side also) having potential victims also be exposed. Without evidence, nothing can be done - rather than making accusations and screaming into the void, contact the appropriate staff who can and will resolve it. These are serious allegations and with evidence, will be handled seriously by the Administration team.

Now that aside; Rangie bless us with your clear skin powers, queen. :oops:

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
yeah from what ive heard, this doesnt have much to do with the helper/mod/mod+ team as whole. they knew just as little as everyone else until all this shit kicked off, and they're not the ones who handle staff reports :/ give am least a little bit of slack, people are finding out that people they thought were their friends actually, um, arent

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
yeah from what ive heard, this doesnt have much to do with the helper/mod/mod+ team as whole. they knew just as little as everyone else until all this shit kicked off, and they're not the ones who handle staff reports :/ give am least a little bit of slack, people are finding out that people they thought were their friends actually, um, arent
I agree with you Buffy, but after this idk if I can trust the staff anymore… some of the accused were ppl I trusted, and even if we weren’t close, it still kinda hits hard. Manacube has been through a lot lately, but I do hope all of this gets resolved… and to everyone who’s been banned, I’m sorry. It sucks being banned.
Like I said before, y’all can ban me idc anymore. Mana cube has changed so much I don’t even recognize the ppl here anymore, and that’s saying something considering me and some of the staff/players go back to when I first started playing here.
As for any staff who may be reading this- I know you all care about this community. I know this situation is out of your control… but when this is all over, I hope ya’ll can make an apology, because I know for a fact this is tearing the player and staff community apart, it’s tearing everyone apart.
My fellow players- let us all try to calm down. The staff have spoken, and the admins are trying to resolve the issue but for now there is nothing any of us can do. For now we have to be patient and wait until things have settled down and the issue has been resolved.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
ur sooo funny ahahhdnahaaba clear skin moment

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
this thread went from abbie messing with rangier to a dipshit argument of staff and players arguing over people getting banned.

Like just keep the thread related to clear skin, not something that doesn't involve you. If staff don't want it to be talked about, then plz don't bring it up.

Don't reply to threads in general if you're just gonna start an argument it will get you NOWHERE

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
ok bootlicker

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
idc if staff dont want to talk about it, it should be talked about. but there has been absolutely no communication from staff and they continue to try to hide it, delete messages, delete reactions to hide that people agree, and ban people who want to talk about it. im so sick and tired of it and it is genuinely stressing me the fuck out.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yes, let's all get banned, we bring Manacube down from the inside, #BoycottManacube

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
as someone with crippling acne, who do I contact for the clear skin

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i posted that without reading the 2nd and 3rd pages and just holy shit why was that needed guys

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
down with starting stuff in threads where its not needed, can we get back to the skincare pls k thanks!
not until the staff address the frigging pedophilia allegations. FOUR MODS have been accused, and one has been banned?