Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey MC,

I love the theme and build, you executed it extremely well. The map looks exactly like a chart you'd see in Clone Hero and I'm absolutely digging it. And, it's absolutely original. I found the length and difficulty to fit the expert difficulty overall and I had a fun time playing it, although the cobblestone wall-slime jump was a bit annoying, it was a nice touch. My only concerns are very minor: there's some skips you can easily fix with barriers and maybe put a sign at the top of the map telling the player what they're supposed to do just to make things a little more clear. I've added screenshots of them at the bottom. Fantastic map, good luck!

Skips:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey MC,

This course is being placed into reviewing again. As Pat said and as I said previously, the build and theme are amazing. The build definitely represents the theme. The parkour and length do fit expert. The only reason this is in reviewing is because of some skips within the course (some of which are using barriers there to prevent skips). Also, I believe the parkour could use more directional signs throughout.

Thank you!
-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey!

I'm rejecting this because of your wishes. I still like this build and idea, so if you wish to do anything with it you may! Let me know and resubmit!

Status
Not open for further replies.