Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! (Here)

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Server: Skyblock
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Don't forget to follow us on socials!

Tiktok: @manacube
Instagram: @manacubemc
Twitter: @manacubemc
Twitch: @manacubemc

≿————————-  ————————-≾
2021-12-18_20.38.48.png

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

1639991856934.png

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!:D

- @Swrds and @rangedhealer77

Last edited:

Softijsje26

QA Team
Softijsje26
Softijsje26
QA Team
Ratings
86 15
IGN: Softijsje26
Disc: Softijsje#5581
Server: Olympus
Favourite Christmas memory: Eating a lot, and having a good chat with the family

Birty

PATRON+
Birty
Birty
Patron+
Ratings
Birty - Birty#6581 - Prison - Best memory was when I was 14 me and my sisters built a snowman in the middle of the road and it ended up getting mowed down by a car ;( it was fun to build tho and we all had a laugh

noahhh802

ELITE
EpicNoah802
EpicNoah802
ELITE
Ratings
20 6
IGN - EpicNoah802
Discord - noahhh802#7114
Prison is server I would like to recieve on :)

My favourite Christmas memory is that, when I was younger, at Christmas I apparently asked for a sip of all of my family's drinks (without my family realising I'd asked any of my other family members), (the drinks were all alcoholic), and I ended up getting drunk!

Anyways, Merry Christmas yall!

@ILeftTheGame_ @Juandacun @sophiaaah <3

Last edited:

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
Disc - @Simply#8721
IGN - Simplly
Server - Olympus

Favorite Christmas Memory? Hard to choose, but I love remembering back on the times my family would visit my grandma's house and me, my cousins, and everyone else in the family would sit around the tree and open gifts together on Christmas Eve and my grandma would always call in "breaks" (e.g smoke break, bathroom break, garbage break, you name it, she had a break for everything) and we always laugh about it now, but it was a great way to prolong the time we had there.

@gay @krispy @Twixxy

mollygrue

ELITE
MollyGrue
MollyGrue
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

IGN: Mollygrue
Disc: Mollygrue#8191
Favourite Christmas memory: When my toddler gave the Christmas tree a name, and we were not allowed to take it down until we finally persuaded him it was going to a good place (in March!)
@teeth420 @jixrr @alexandraw453

Last edited: