CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
DadOfJesus

Nbh#1727

My favourite part of lockdown is coming on minecarft and seeing you on parkour :)

Mostly play Aztec

Ily Nbh
Sucking up will get you nOWHEre!!! Good luck Nbh!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN : Toshiko18

Discord : Toshiko18#1067

At the moment I'm grateful for the fact that my mum's been working at home, seeing as before lockdown I would rarely see her because she works in London, whereas we live about an hour or so outside of London. So being able to laugh, joke, and spend a lot more much needed time with my mum has really helped me to get through this with my family I think.

For now, I've mainly been playing on Atlas, but I quite often end up on Aether or Survival when I feel like it.
Ahhh can definitely relate to this one! My dad works away there most of the week and its kinda cool that he's here atm- even if he is still working from home! Good luck <3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
ign: skrts
disc: skrts#0001
memory: realizing im almost in uni and i gotta get my shit together
fav serv: survival
If this isn't me I don't know what is lmao- really is scary how everything is coming so quickly! Applied for accommodation the other day,, kinda just emphasised how close to being reality it all is! Goodluck <3

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
IGN: Disillusioning

Discord: Disillusioning #0105

My favorite part of lockdown is being able to play with my new puppy! She's a newfypoo and a ball of chaos but she's adorable and knows lots of new tricks due to so much time being on my family's hands xD

I play mostly on Skyblock Aztec

iWheatley

PATRON+
iWheatley
iWheatley
Patron+
Ratings
25 1
  • iWheatley
  • Wheatlez#7697
  • My favorite memories from all this involve spending a lot of time online with my girlfriend and her family <3
  • I play on Oasis
  • (added bonus is what Sav said <3 That was so incredibly fun) (PS I'm the boyfriend xD)

Last edited:

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Savvo
Discord: Sav#8463
Favorite quarantine memory: My favorite quarantine memory was my long term, long distance boyfriend spending a week at my house - it technically was the start of quarantine because lockdowns started while he was at my house. We spend a lot of time apart and it was really nice to have him around that whole week. I love that he got to grow close to me and my family!
Servers: Oasis

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
fishy1980

Ashley#3760

Literally just going to trader joe’s and the beach with my sister

parkour obviously

Ratings
name: ze4lous
discord: stinky#1279
fav lockdown moment: Staying up for 48 hours and finding everything I see funny, literally giggling at anything. Fun time.
server: I enjoy skyblock the most.

Ratings
ign: GottaSkrrt
discord: shiv#2128
fav memory: a levels being cancelled and having absolutely nothing to do apart from playing minecraft and facetiming my friends literally all day, and starting drawing/painting as a new hobby !! ( :
server: parkour or oasis

NotTwisty

ELITE
poohStinks
poohStinks
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: ItsPixx

Memory: All I'm going to be able to remember is playing video games because there is nothing else to do.

Discord: Pixx#9079

//Edit: I forgot to list what gamemode I play the most but it is Aether, Its in my signature.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
ign: GottaSkrrt
discord: shiv#2128
fav memory: a levels being cancelled and having absolutely nothing to do apart from playing minecraft and facetiming my friends literally all day, and starting drawing/painting as a new hobby !! ( :
server: parkour or oasis
A-levels being cancelled has been pretty epic I admit- lots of time to spend with the people that mean the most to me! But I am also completelY overwhelmed by the fact they're just over!!! It's a bit insane thinking the end of mandatory formal education is over for us! Anyways, good luck!

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
IGN: awesomeboy__
Discord: awesomeboy44445#6590
Favorite Memory: I have really enjoyed spending time with my family and joking around with them
I mostly play Survival but reset is happening soon and theres not much to do so I haven't been on

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Ahhh can definitely relate to this one! My dad works away there most of the week and its kinda cool that he's here atm- even if he is still working from home! Good luck <3
Thanks <3 Stay safe!

CallMeBaconPT

ELITE
SinfulBacon
SinfulBacon
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: DB_Vortex
Discord: ♥★☞Bαcon™☜★♥#6912
Quarantine life: well id say the best thing about this whole thing is that I actually get to spend time with my younger sister and actually started playing mc with her and got her into watching anime :eek:
The "adults" are still at work so its not really a big family moment >.<
Also have construction going on at the house so its nice to have someone taking care of things ;) I feel like a big boy haha. Anyways just want this all to go by fast so I can go back to sailing and showing the dolphins toto our beloved tourists❤
Server: aztec :)
To whoever reads this. I hope you are doing well ❤
xo