[CLOSED] Giving Away A Free Rank Upgrade!

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Entries are now closed! Big thank you to all the participants!

Hello my fellow ManaCubians!

As you may or may not know, many of us who mainly play the survival server have been itching for a reset, and I am definitely one of those people, haha! While we pass the time, I have decided to host a giveaway and give one lucky person a free rank upgrade!

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:

All you have to do to enter the giveaway is to reply to this thread with your IGN, your current rank, and answer the following question:

What is one thing you like about playing Survival?

This can be anything about single player survival, or the ManaCube Survival server! Just tell us what you think makes playing survival so great!

I will rate your post with a checkmark to let you know you have officially been entered!

At the end, I will randomly pick out one lucky winner!

THE FINER DETAILS:

Entry is open until June 8th at 12pm ET. This gives everyone one week to get entries in.

I will be checking entries everyday around 12pm EST and 6pm EST. I have a busy work schedule, so I am not able to constantly monitor this thread. Rest assured, if your post is formatted correctly, you will be entered!

I encourage all people to enter this giveaway, even if you don’t main this gamemode! I just want to hear more survival positivity!

I have not determined a prize for those who have the elite rank, but I am open to suggestions. Most likely, if a person who has this rank wins, I will DM them and we can discuss something! :)

Edit as of June 2, 2020: I am allowing people to enter on the behalf of others, but please understand that you cannot enter yourself in if you choose to do so. Also entry is limited to one per IGN, as to prevent multiple people from entering on the same person's behalf.

Good luck to you all!

Last edited:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
THIS IS A SAMPLE POST:

IGN: MissAriaSong
Current rank: VIP

My favorite thing about ManaCube survival is the lovely staff!

✘ Zoqzey ✘

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zoqzey
Zoqzey
ELITE
Ratings
132 14
IGN: Zoqzey

My favorite thing about survival is our community and how we keep fucking up the economy.

For elites you can give them the cubits or keys once new crate comes.

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
IGN: xxNight
My fave thing about surv is talking with ppl and building things. I wish to be become an elite+

Ratings
8 1
IGN: xD_A_N_I_x
What I love about survival is staff. I like to talk to them and ask questions and I also like to buy all kinds of things from people like artmap and talk to people.
Hope I win because I save for MVP and it is hard for me if I win I will be so happy
Good luck

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
IGN: internetpositif
Current rank: MVP

My Fav thing about survival is when its your first time playing there, you got nothing and really-really-really poor and it's little bit challenging, you have to travel somewhere randomly and gather your own resources. but after you make a new friends its become a lot more easier.

unless you do your thing with $$$, you how what its gonna be.

and after all, it seems the economic already messed up lol, a new start (reset) should be a great way to start again on the new season.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
IGN: k_xqe
Fav thing about survival: The community :D Even though I haven't played much survival, I've heard the community was great! Everyone there is super nice (mostly) and I'm probably gonna be more active on survival after the reset.
-
I would also just like to thank you for hosting this giveaway! For the people who can't afford/don't want to spend money on a rank, you're allowing them to have a chance to get a rank for free! This way more people are able to enjoy the perks and hopefully share what they've won. (kits etc.)
-
your friendly neighborhood Olympus player,
-kxe :D

Ratings
IGN:kittypower2808

There are so meny things I love about survival is everyone in it and the community there is So great And everyone is so funny and cool (survival is the best)

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
IGN: GiliamDiehl

Is there a favorite thing about survival? I think we can all say sommin different about it. Cus survival on its own is a challenging gamemode.

I think survival is fun to play is how you wanna play it. You can play survival cus youre than able to play with others and your friends and build things together. Or do things together in general makes it funnier to play, its less boring to play.

Wut survival also makes fun to play is that it is challenging. You really need to do effort sometimes to achieve something you want. I was a member for 4 survival seasons. And wut i luved the most of being a member was that it was still fun to play cus i always was looking to improve sommin about something or make sommin new. and now im elite some things are easier. But even then you need to find a way to make money. Or need to find a way to get sommin. So even then youre always looking or finding something to get wut you need. Ofcourse when youre with friends it can be a lot easier but its also funnier and you will need more if youre together. So then you need to improve or think about how its done to get wut you want. And that way survival wont get bored.

How i see survival is that its like creative but harder. Like you need to gather the recources first before you can build sommin. and while doing that can also be fun.

So like... Survival is fun on how you wanna play it and look at it. For the other he/she/it plays survival to have fun with others. The other plays survival so he/she/it can try to get on the leaderboard.

Like we all have different goals in survival which also makes it very interesting!

(if you choose me then i would like some keys for the next crate. Or we can discuss sommin else if it comes there. and you got mah discord too.)

I wish everyone gud luck!

-Gilly :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
entering for a friend
zombieboytkd and he likes it cause when he dies he can respawn.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
SSM_GOD
MVP+
I like how many of my friends I've made on Aether and Skyblock play survival. It makes me happy to go there to see what's going on, and then be greeted by them. And more than that, even the people I don't know welcome me in a friendly manner. I am excited to play the new season once it's released! :D

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
IGN - Prisioner
Current rank - VIP+ (Global)

The one thing I like about single player survival is that you learn more and more about Minecraft the more worlds you beat, because of the different seeds you get to explore the wonderful world of minecraft :D

Friceman

MVP
Friceman
Friceman
MVP
Ratings
IGN: Friceman
Current Rank: MVP

By playing survival's peaceful factions, it allows more focus on the building and the social aspects of Minecraft. Though you may argue the same tasks can be done for the creative game mode, what differs from Survival is the terrain generated can be used to influence what is created. In addition, I've made great connections to an abundance of people. I thank them for their support and I plan to stay longer to support 'em into the next season.

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
entering for a friend
zombieboytkd and he likes it cause when he dies he can respawn.
Hello! Thank you for entering on behalf of your friend! Please tell me their current rank so I may get them officially entered into the giveaway. :)

GoSeahawks2021

ELITE
GoSeahawks2021
GoSeahawks2021
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: GoSeahawks2020
Current Rank: MVP+

My favorite part of survival is just hanging out and building with other people. I have gotten to do something on here that I haven't been able to do in real life and that is making new friends. I have met so many wonderful people on here and made some really good friends. When revamp comes I look forward to building with them!

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
IGN - Astrecia
Current Rank - MVP+

What I love about survival -
I think the main thing that pulls me into playing survival over creative in single player is the progression and the challenges that come with gathering materials / progressing in the game. I like, not having everything given to me like in creative. It is a lot more fun completing/unlocking achievements whilst building a base.

What I love about ManaCube's survival -
The main, Number one thing I love about Survival on ManaCube would have to be the community. To everyone, players are always welcoming and willing to help out new players whether it be with money, materials, enchants, learning warps. Just getting started and knowing the server, I love seeing how friendly most people are on the server.

~Astresia (Bear)

Slayslive

ELITE
Slayslive
Slayslive
ELITE
Ratings
IGN:Slayslive

A few things I love about manacube is meeting all the amazing people that play the server and the staff that help run it. Getting to help people in parties getting to play with all my new friends and chat with them on the server and the discord server.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
IGN: Sonic_Raptor
Current Rank: Elite
What I love about Survival:
Its pretty easy to nail down what my favourite thing about Survival is definitely the community. In saying that I think the promotion of player interaction through things like /warp home and some of the events that have been run this season are super fun. In addition to that I love all the little niches into stuff that is broken or not working as intended.

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
IGN: CamCam65
What I love about survival:
I would definitely have to say that my favourite part of survival is that everyone engages with everyone. Everyone is willing to help everybody, everyone talks to each other and it is a nice sever to play on. I like that everybody (virtually) knows each other just like we have been mates forever. Good sense of community and very calm relaxed atmosphere.