[CLOSED] Giving Away A Free Rank Upgrade!

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
IGN: Linkey
Current rank: [Elite][Patron+][MOD]

My favorite thing about ManaCube survival is how versatile the game mode is. Whether you come to compete as a survival tycoon, or chillax and build empires from the distant past present and futures, its here for you. For the most part the community is laid back happy go lucky. We support each other and help is never out of reach.

Be true, Be you, and always push to be more then you were yesterday <3

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I hope it's okay to enter for someone else... If not, I'll find out :p
Their ign: cultofuwu
Their current rank: MVP
(I answered the question)
One of the reasons I love mana survival is the freedom you have. You can do literally anything you want, whether that be building, grinding, making money, completing quests/your own goals or just messing around.

In addition to that (I say this a lot but it's always true) I love the community on survival and no matter what time I join, I always see at least one friend. I've made so many friends on Survival alone, so it's always great to come online and say hi :3
Thank you Fluffy!

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
IGN: AZNCreeper
Current Rank: MVP

I don’t main manacube survival, but I enjoy playing survival because of what you described—it’s like creative, but adds an additional challenge. Thank you!

goose

MVP+
ceoofsex
ceoofsex
MVP+
Ratings
38 1
ign: ceoofsex
current rank: mvp+

i don’t really play manacube survival but single player brings back a lot of memories especially the older versions of minecraft

Nixeld

ELITE
Nixeld
Nixeld
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Nixeld
Current rank: Elite

What I like most about manacube survival is that its like factions just without the raiding so it makes it much less stressful without having to worry about your base being smash into nothing when you are asleep or something. I also enjoy the economy aspect of the game as it gives you sense of accomplishment when you reach certain milestones.

SoloTurkMC

MVP+
SoloTurk06
SoloTurk06
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: SoloTurk06
Current Rank: Mvp+
My favorite server is Survival i just started a month ago on this server becuz my biggest farm off another server got nerfed to much i like to work much but waiting for reset an mvp+ elite upgrade is a bit overpriced it will take very long to upgrade thats why i joined this giveaway

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
IGN: bca_
Current Rank: Elite
My favorite parts of Survival are the many options for what to do on survival, (its hard to get bored but we all seem to anyway) and being able to competitively build without all the world edit commands.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
IGN: GummytheGod
Current Rank: ELITE

One thing I love about survival: The players they are so supportive and nice and not toxic or mean to talk with. They are all so nice and they always will there for you if you have a problem.

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
i dont have ign but my rank is VIP
my fav thing about survival is how the mods and admin are really helpful when u ask something they usually answer and it can be really helpful like "hey how do you give people cubits????" and they say to do the command /cubits pay (person u want to pay to) (how many cubits u want to give)

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 10
WasteNoTime ign: current rank member
I'm playing on this account since 2014 and I love this realm because this server is hardly changed in the past few years.
And it's a good spot to be yourself. My favorite thing on Survival is how the community is way better then the players of Aztec and oasis. It's so much different then Aztec and Oasis and that's why I love it! hardly ever I saw someone rude in chat on Survival. It's just like a friendly realm. And that's why I love this community and also this awesome server !

Zoofyy

ELITE
Zoofyy
Zoofyy
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Zoofyy
Current rank: I don't have one lmao

The thing I love about Manacube it that you can meet such amazing people that will help you at anything you do :D.
The thing I love about survival is that you have to work hard to get something, and when you get it, you feel satisfied.

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
I hope it's okay to enter for someone else... If not, I'll find out :p
Yes, you may enter on someone else’s behalf! But please keep in mind you cannot enter for yourself if you do so, and entry is limited to one per IGN.

As cultofuwu does not have an entry prior to this. your entry for them will count for that. Thank you! :)

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
i dont have ign but my rank is VIP
You ign is your in-game name, which is the name people will use on the server and what you use to log into your account. I’ve seen you online before and I know your IGN is Enderknightrig, so I will officially enter you into this giveaway! Good luck! :)

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
IGN: MomGetTheLantern

My favorite thing about survival is the soundtrack. It be hitting different sometimes.

Samual2

PATRON
Samual2
Samual2
Patron
Ratings
IGN: Samual2
What I love about Survival:
The ability to take any abstract idea from your imagination and make it possible through hard work in grinding and planning, making the finished work something you can feel good about and happy with your accomplishment. Survival on Mana gives you that extra push allowing others to support and uplift you as you work, the community are always helpful when you find yourself in a pinch, and the tools provided to members and donators alike allow for an enjoyable experience which brings people back day in and day out.

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Ign: Combinated

Why you like Survival?
Idk, I just always liked it. Its fun and calm. Also Manacube Survival is great, but i don't enjoy it as much as grinding for enchantments on survival ( singleplayer ). Its a different experience.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is not an entry
-----

This is such a beautiful thread, thank you for being so generous and for creating a thread where players are sharing their positive experiences! Lovely to hear what you all value about survival and good luck in the giveaway :D