[CLOSED] Giving Away A Free Rank Upgrade!

loverpuper101

MVP+
Aquastria
Aquastria
MVP+
Ratings
25 4
my favorite thing about our community is we can all come together to meet or complete a goal. just people helping other people not for money or for any gain. just to help the little guy to get started like u did for me fluffyhime. and I love how none of us give up after so many years of playing. I've known most of you since I've started and I can't wait to play and help this community grow. thats what I love about mana! everyone is accepted no mater if your trans gay lgbtq everyone is loved and accepted! <3lunanova aka aqua

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Oh my goodness, this is has gotten so much attention in just one day!

I am absolutely loving what everyone has shared so far. It makes me so happy to see what makes survival such an enjoyable gamemode for all of you! While I am not able to reply to all of your posts, please know that I do take the time to read every single one of them! From the deep and meaningful posts to the lighthearted ones, I am loving all of them. <3

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: Blorosaur
In game Rank: MVP+
What I love about survival:
All the people are so nice. When I first started, I had no idea what to do. People helped me and were super nice!

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
IGN: crookiexx
What I love most about survival, specifically the community - ever since I've joined, I've made some amazing friendships that continue outside of the server as well as it has helped me grow as a person. I enjoy helping people and socializing with the players as well as staff members!

Goodluck everyone!

Ratings
6 1
IGN: Yevieh66
What i love about survival is the community. Everyone is so nice to each other, there is like no toxicity and it makes it a really comfortable place to hang out.

*edited bc i bought vip+ xD

Last edited:
Ratings
IGN: niekvd
Current rank: member :cry:

My favorite thing about ManaCube survival is helping new players get their first 10 million! For me it isn't that much to give away, but it is a lot for them. I love to get all those crazy and happy reactions, just by giving people some ingame money! I also really love how all the players and staff try to help each other, no matter what the problem is!

IrishEmmy

PATRON+
Emmyox
Emmyox
Patron+
Ratings
64 2
IGN: IrishEmmy
Entering on behalf of: Cravingcrayons (MVP+)

Survival has its ups and downs as with everything in life. But the one thing I can honestly say I love about survival on Manacube is the fact I have made some friends for life. People I consider family now and would do anything for.

I love logging on and using survival as an escape from the hectic personal life I have, what with my nursing and job can be rough. Manacube becomes my escape where I can play with the people I love and build or make art for hours and forget everything.

I love that the possibilities are endless on survival and the community is super interactive. You can build for days, weeks, and still have more ideas and more things you want to make or do. Or you can sit and have stupid conversations about your favourite foods or places you've been to. It is my favourite place to wind down, see friends, chat with others, and be creative.

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
IGN: Bostaff605
I like how there are so many nice people on the server and you can make really great friends with people.

Ratings
IGN: TheRetroFox
Current Rank: VIP
What I love about survival:
My favourite part about survival is the community. Everyone deals with what happens, (Most of the time) and if I'd say the community gets on, plus we have people who talk to eachother. If you have a rank or not, Nobody cares (That meaning on most servers your based on your rank to me) about ranks. Its like we've all been best friends but in a computer, We have good staff too. This shows everyone is relaxed and just wants to relax.

Ratings
IGN: MultiMakto
Current Rank: Member/Unranked
My favourite part about survival is the welcoming community and very easy-going gameplay. Even with a plethora of custom enchants and Parties and world claiming, Manacube's Survival still manages to retain the core of Minecraft multiplayer survival: Survive together.
Although I recently rejoined Manacube after a couple of years break, I still felt welcome by the people into this place. Now that I have time in my hands, I can enjoy and immerse myself to the community much better, and I love it.

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Ign: skrts
I love competitiveness of survival, it might get a bit boring sometimes but is still LIT tho.

endercreep347

MVP
endercreep347
endercreep347
MVP
Ratings
IGN: endercreep347
what i really like about survival is that everyone is really fair in the auction house and if someone make a mistake they give the money back! :)

Ethan Long

MVP
Ethanjlong
Ethanjlong
MVP
Ratings
IGN: ethanjlong
CURRENT RANK: MVP
what I like about survival that almost everyone is nice in manacube and I like building my own creations in survival!

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
That’s it folks! No more entries! I will be drawing the winner shortly! :D

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Congratulations to @niekvd! You are the lucky winner! Please check your DM’s for a measage from me to claim your prize! :)

And a big thanks from me to everyone else who participated in this! It warms my heart to see so much love for survival. And so much love for the community! I love this community so much, words are not enough to express it.

Again, thank you all for the positivity, and I will see you all on survival!

(Hmmmm... Now if only Dacon would get that survival announcement out soon... ;))

Video on choosing the winner:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Noice niekvd! Thank you for the opportunity Fluffy.