Cobblestone Generator

Lilymar33

VIP+
Lilymar33
Lilymar33
VIP+
Ratings
I am a little confused. I have upgraded my cob gen from coal to iron to gold but after at least two or so weeks (therefore multiple logins) it is still not producing anything other than coal and stone. Do I need to do something special to get iron and gold? Makes me not want to buy the diamond upgrade (when I can) if it doesn't actually change the % rate of other ores. someone pls help :)

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
It honestly should have worked. Are you 100% that it's only stone and coal? And also are you the island leader? Lol

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
Hello.
Did u post a ticket under the SUPPORT section yet? make sure to add the server this is about (like /skyblock).
That's at least the usual way to report buggs.
And yes you have to be the leader. If you ever get another island and make someone else the leader of your current one, you will take all the island /upgrades with you. So make sure of that.
Good luck, I hope it gets solved soon. <3

Lilymar33

VIP+
Lilymar33
Lilymar33
VIP+
Ratings
Well that is stupid...im not island leader...it should be anyone who belongs to the island...oh well no iron gold or diamond for us then :(

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
Alright. Since you already did the /upgrades (attached to you), you have a choice here:
a) Leave everything as it is and wait for your leader to make the /upgrades for your shared island.

b) Convince your leader that it would make sense for you to become leader (/is makeleader playername), even if just temporarily.
(I actually had the same situation in the past^^, just talk.)
or
c) When you joined the island (/is invite playername), the island limits increased slightly (e.g. you can spawn a little more villagers at once).
If you did not join for this reason, but just to be a part of the island and have rights, you can consider making your own island for now.
For that you would leave the island (leader: /is kick playername)
and make a new one. (you: /is)
There you can build a grinder and let everyone set homes (/sethome name)
or a pwarp (/pwarp name add, then for each person: /pwarp add name playername) so all of you can share it.
And in order to still have access to the main island, tell your leader to coop you (/is coop playername).
Once activated its permanent until uncoop and you are able to do all the things you did before.

I hope this helps you decide, good luck, Calari

Last edited:

Lilymar33

VIP+
Lilymar33
Lilymar33
VIP+
Ratings
Thanks for all the advice everyone :) I will talk to the leader, but he is currently on holidays and cannot do anything. I appreciate all of the help and advice :)