Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This will be accepted for sure. Maybe add more checkpoints, though, especially with 90 jumps. I usually try for a checkpoint every 15 jumps, if that helps.

Tufart_59

Ratings
This will be accepted for sure. Maybe add more checkpoints, though, especially with 90 jumps. I usually try for a checkpoint every 15 jumps, if that helps.
I take note, thx

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello Tufart,

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been accepted! The theme and build are original and very nice, the parkour fits the difficulty you are going for, but I've changed some jumps do to some being too hard, the checkpoints are well placed, and evenly laid out, I found that the parkour was slightly repetitive as I found there was a lot of reoccurring head, or wall jumps, but other than that the build and parkour are very well done.

In the future, I recommend adding more variation in your blocks, I personally prefer using water, soulsand, ice, etc. for more variation throughout the map.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to create, and submit this map to the forums, thank you for being patient as we reviewed it, I hope to see more maps from you in the near future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.