xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
What are your favorite types of coffee? It can be anywhere or where do you like to go for coffee?

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
I love the fraps at starbucks

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
i also am a big starbucks fan. iced white mocha with raspberry syrup ooor iced matcha with raspberry best drink.

also eating coffee beans is not weird, they sell chocolate covered espresso beans at starbucks, they're pretty good

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
me and my parents are all coffee addicts so we have this nice coffee maker at home. i like to fill up a cup with ice, milk, and creamer, and pour in a double espresso shot. if we dont have creamer ill mix together heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and powedered sugar and use an electric whisk to get this fluffy whipped cream and ill add it in to make it sweet

pojunski

ELITE
Pojunski
Pojunski
ELITE
Ratings
Today I had a dark roast brew this morning, no creamer today one packet of sugar. The taste was bold yet had a hint of a kind of chocolate.

tis.... not the best coffee on the market :rolleyes:

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
i also am a big starbucks fan. iced white mocha with raspberry syrup ooor iced matcha with raspberry best drink.

also eating coffee beans is not weird, they sell chocolate covered espresso beans at starbucks, they're pretty good
oh they could've be a bit more descriptive

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
For cold I like a classic Iced Latte, but on the rare occasions that I'm feeling like a hot coffee, a flat white is my go to. I usually get my coffee from a local café :)