Coin flips in parkour

Ratings
4 1
I believe it’s pretty boring grinding out but I still do it because I’m wanting to become a staff one day but you guys should add /cf or /coinflip. And what I mean by that is people can counflip there mana if they would like say I do /cf 25 heads. That means I’ve coinfliped 25 mana on heads and you guys could add a plug-in that has a bot picking heads or tails :) that would be really fun to play with because I love playing on this server and could grind while I /cf which I always do haha :)

Ratings
/cf is something I asked for myself, in chat though, about a month ago. So I really do agree. Even though.... I’m not sure, but people on parkour would go crazy about it. Since it’s not that easy to earn mana, there should be a limit on 5k mana or something. :) Good idea!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I like the idea but a 50/50 chance to double your mana would make it really easy to win more than you should, I think something like a /dice command would be better just to lower the chances of winning a bit. Good idea c:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
This would basically be a cheat way of getting you up to champ so I say no to this. I think Parkour should be a "Fair and Square" server and not have a cheeky way to level yourself up. So i would have to give a -1 on this idea.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
This would basically be a cheat way of getting you up to champ so I say no to this. I think Parkour should be a "Fair and Square" server and not have a cheeky way to level yourself up. So i would have to give a -1 on this idea.
It wouldn't be a "cheat" and you can't just win every single one. I think it would be a great add on. Plus you would have a chance to lose all your mana so people wouldn't just use it a "a cheeky way to level up."

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I agree that a 50/50 chance would be too broken. And I agree that dice would be better. +1 good idea tho