Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
https3A2F2Fwww_20190504_194050122.png

(Command for nickname (/Nick &l&o&cKlappzyy)) This is for anyone who needs to know color codes and doesn't know where to find them. Thought maybe this would help out some people seeing /kit color has been removed and people don't exactly know what to google when it comes to finding these codes. Or it just wont show them all. -Klappzyy

Last edited:

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
Thank you for posting this! Although I know all the codes, sometimes I do forget 1 or 2 of them. This is useful, thank you again!

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
is this possible to use this for party descriptions or you need a rank for that ?

Lunarieen

Lunarieen
Lunarieen
Ratings
Well, I thank you for bringing this to us.
I will use it later to the best of my ability.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Thank you for allowing players to use this as a guide. Although on most of the modes on Manacube have a command ./kit color that they could use to display the same thing in game.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Well this was a thoughtful gesture no matter what you can do ingame! I’m glad to see people are out there caring about community members and helping them out even if it is something as little as this, that’s amazing and thankyou very much, I will be referring back to this as I play ingame as well if I forget any of the color codes :D

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
is this possible to use this for party descriptions or you need a rank for that ?
I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure its a perk that you need to unlock. I'm not 100% sure as to if it is or not. But i know that you can do coloured party descriptions.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Well this was a thoughtful gesture no matter what you can do ingame! I’m glad to see people are out there caring about community members and helping them out even if it is something as little as this, that’s amazing and thank you very much, I will be referring back to this as I play in game as well if I forget any of the color codes :D
I'm always looking out for the community. Even though I'm currently unable to play minecraft due to my PC situation. It's made it quite difficult to help. But thanks for the thanks :p

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
I'm always looking out for the community. Even though I'm currently unable to play minecraft due to my PC situation. It's made it quite difficult to help. But thanks for the thanks :p
The fact that you’re still looking out for the community even though you can’t even play the game as of right now really shows what kind of person you are, glad to have you apart of the community! Thanks for being so kind.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I agree with Klobasa_CZ thank you for still doing what you can to help players. :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
when i use bold in nicks it just says that nicknames must be alphanumeric
Bold has to go after the colour
For example Shark &2&lRaptor would be bold. Also are you sure you have got the perk?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
yeah im mvp+
it doesnt work when I use bold and different colors
Can you copy and paste the nick your trying to do here? Also bold is a winnable perk from the legendary crate not a mvp+ perk.