ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
HI FRIENDS! its me, back at it again with the random thought posts oh boy, here we go again

anyway-- color! everything has a certain color, but how each and every one of us perceives certain colors might be different than you think. we are taught that this color is red, this is blue, this is yellow, etc., but the thing is, no one really knows how others perceive those exact same colors. i could see the color red how you see the color green, but we were taught that that specific color was red. so there's really no way of knowing how others see the colors you see! the color pink through my eyes could be how you see the color yellow through your eyes, the color green through my eyes could be how you see blue through your eyes, etc, etc, etc, and there is legitimately no way to know, because you'll never be able to see from another person's eyes... weird right?

i might just be crazy or something, who knows

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I am really confused, what were we talking about again?

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
The other thing is we all could be seeing a colour red it just might not be the exact shade of red someone else see so, we can never truly know if everyone sees the exact same red either. In conclusion, we can not trust colours :)

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
i don't, i actually don't think ive even watched any his videos before either

Oh em gee!!

he has video titled:

"Is your red the same as my red?"

It's very much on the same topic of colors and how we perceive them.

I highly recommend it. Your thread reminded me so much of it.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Sweet! Let me know what you think.
I love these topics haha
OMG he explained it literally perfectly. now that i look back, im pretty sure ive seen one or two of his videos mANY years ago but was never a true follower of his stuff... im officially invested and am going down the rabbit hole of his videos

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
OMG he explained it literally perfectly. now that i look back, im pretty sure ive seen one or two of his videos mANY years ago but was never a true follower of his stuff... im officially invested and am going down the rabbit hole of his videos

Awesome, this rabbit hole is worth falling into! I binged watched so many of his videos already and all of them are very interesting.

Glad you enjoyed it!

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
reading that made me think about how people imagine colors, that have been born blind. So many questions
It's really crazy how we take everyday things for granted like our vision. Can you imagine how foreign the concept of color is to a blind person.

Imagine trying to describe colors to a blind person who has no concept whatsoever of what color looks like.

It hurts my brain trying to wrap my mind around it!

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
I didnt read the comments. So sorry if someone said somthing simaler.

But all color is is the way our eyes pick up the elecromagnectic spectrum of waves that come off every object.

Every object is "glowing" just not in a "color" we can see.

Our eyes can see the same Blue Red and whatever as slightly different shades. Because were all looking thourgh slightly different filters called our eyes
There are also 1000000's of colors we never even heard of or can even try to describe. Just because our eyes and brain our so limited.

Remember its a infinite universe. And were running it thourgh a really shitty meat computer we can only see so much. And alot of us see the same shit diffrently