Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hiya Mau200!
Cheers for the submission, however it is being rejected!

The THEME of your map is that of "tower", therefore it would be unoriginal for ManaCube parkour as we already have tower themed maps; DarkTower, Tower, EndTower . When creating a map, try and come up with an original theme that isn't already used on the server. A full list of already accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD of your map is lacking in both depth and detail. Try to add more layers to the tower and create color shading throughout the tower as well, to ensure it's heavily detailed and looks good to play on! I would also recommend adding some scenery around your map, some terrain detail is always a plus!

The PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating across the void, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube; try to incorporate your parkour within your build more to ensure it's not floating as much! The difficulty could be a little harder for an expert map, but the jump count fits! The blocks used within your parkour lack variance, so I would recommend changing it up a little and adding different blocks such as piston bases, player heads, water, lava, ice, cobble walls and fence gates; this will allow for your parkour to be more enjoyable! Lastly, I found a big skip at the back of the course, jump from the ladder straight to the redstone and it skips a lot of the course.

I wish you all the best with future submissions! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.