VIP
Ratings
246 7
  • Bunstop
  • Companion Cube
  • 1558388758456.png
    1558388778462.png
    1558388800362.png
  • /plot v Bunstop 11 (to the left of Top Hat)
  • Expert
  • 75 Jumps

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this map a +1. I'm pretty sure the theme is original. The build could possibly be considered plain, but it is in my opinion, appealing to look at. The jumps are most definitely varied, I can tell from the outside alone. The parkour appears to fit the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey Bunstop,

This map is really nice, the theme and build are original, all I would say though is the build is a bit plain, but I don't see that as being a huge problem, and I still think it looks nice. The parkour is really good, the jumps are really varied, fits the difficulty well & is a good length for an expert map.

Good luck! :)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this map a +1. I'm pretty sure the theme is original. The build could possibly be considered plain, but it is in my opinion, appealing to look at. The jumps are most definitely varied, I can tell from the outside alone. The parkour appears to fit the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Hey Bunstop,

This map is really nice, the theme and build are original, all I would say though is the build is a bit plain, but I don't see that as being a huge problem, and I still think it looks nice. The parkour is really good, the jumps are really varied, fits the difficulty well & is a good length for an expert map.

Good luck! :)
Thank you both for the positive feedback c: Yes the build is plain but I was basing it off a 2D image so I tried to make it look nicer and still be accurate

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
The outside of this map is cool, the parkour is varied and looks right for expert.
The inside is kinda empty, kinda funny for a 'companion cube' but i still like it
Looks cool though Cam
+1

Ratings
3 2
its cool the only thing i would like to add is the inside just seems like a bunch of random jump cluster not very attractive imo

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
its cool the only thing i would like to add is the inside just seems like a bunch of random jump cluster not very attractive imo
I have added something inside the cube to make it looks better. Thank you for the feedback c:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bunstop,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, since the "theme" as been used twice (Portal (Donator) and Lab (Dropper), they are still quite different tho (The Companion Cube is on Portal tho)), so be careful next time ! The build is not really good, it's plain and not really attractive in my opinion (It's hard to do better with this theme so I can understand you can't improve the build), and the parkour is decent, it's varied and "fun", probably just not an expert but more like an insane (Remind me a bit of Zaphkiel, short map with almost no Checkpoints, and there is also 2/3 jumps that are just not expert difficulty (around the first cp)

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.