Complain on Texans45

Ratings
I was playing kit pvp when i suddently got frozen in an ice room and got accused for reach. Then texans45 stands infront of me, and asks me to download teamviewer, where he can literally controll my pc. Obviously i say no to that, and then he just decides to ban me for. No proof at all, just a ban and texans45 is a bad helper. I even told him that i could show my screen in discord so he could see that i had no hacks downloaded, but he just said no. Obviously he didn't even care, he just wanted the satisfication of banning someone. Whoever reads this, i can give you my discord so we can talk more about this if u want.
Bob the builder#9569

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hello,
I am sorry you had a bad experience with staff. It's hard for them to know for sure what everybody is doing and if they're hacking or not.
However, this is not the place to complain about a staff member. You can make an official report at this link:
https://manacube.com/support/open
and an admin will look into it.
I too have had some occasions where I thought the staff was in the wrong.

Good luck!
SSM

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
I was playing kit pvp when i suddently got frozen in an ice room and got accused for reach. Then texans45 stands infront of me, and asks me to download teamviewer, where he can literally controll my pc. Obviously i say no to that, and then he just decides to ban me for. No proof at all, just a ban and texans45 is a bad helper. I even told him that i could show my screen in discord so he could see that i had no hacks downloaded, but he just said no. Obviously he didn't even care, he just wanted the satisfication of banning someone. Whoever reads this, i can give you my discord so we can talk more about this if u want.
Bob the builder#9569
so ughhh how did that appeal go?