Complete List of Current SVA Items on Survival

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Replying to bump this thread back to the front page of the Survival Forums.

I also updated the list and video to include all the Chocolate Chest items. Sorry for the wait, I've been a little busy irl, so I hope you will excuse my absence during that time.

Cheers y'all! ;)

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Heyo, ManaCubians! I apologize for the large gap between updates, I have been busy with work and I also just came back from vacation!

I think I will make it a habit to reply to this thread with every major update, just to help keep it on the front page. I made quite a lot of updates this time, including adding the Toy Story Chest items, as well as adding the long-awaited Sparkle Multitool.

Cheers y’all, and happy collecting!

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Hello again, ManaCubians! Also, welcome to the new people coming over from MV during The Merge! This is my first update since the merge/reset has happened, and I hope everyone has been enjoying everything that this new season has to offer!

I have updated the list to include the Harry Potter items. However, my video will not be updated until the /vault is opened and I can get access to my items again. I apologize for this inconvenience, hopefully the vault will be open soon though!

I have been asked by a few people if I will update this list to include the new stuff coming over from MV. As much as I would like to do this, I am unfortunately not knowledgeable on those items at all. If any MV players or anyone who does know a lot about those items is willing to help me with this, please DM me on discord! (My discord info is in my signature below) Until I have a sufficient amount of info on those items, I sadly will not be updating this list to include them.

Cheers y'all, and happy collecting!

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Good evening, ManaCubians!

So while I was trying to update this list, it turns out that there is a limit on how long a post is allowed to be, and I never knew that until now, lol! So I'm currently working on converting this list into a document, but that will take me a while to do. I am currently finishing up my last couple weeks at my current job and going on a mini vacation with my family. Any changes to this list will be listing after this document is created.

Once again, if anyone is able to provide any information on MV Kingdoms items, please DM me on Discord, I would very much appreciate it!

Cheers y'all, and happy collecting!