Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
yo its ya boy, i was curious to get peoples thoughts on a possible community map of the year bracket. it would go as follows:

1. I make a big ol masterpost about the brackets and ask for submissions for the map of the year for each respective difficulty
2. I compile all the submissions for each individual difficulty and will choose the (maximum) 20 most popular just so I can actually manage things lmao
3. I split the submissions into separate brackets and create a thread for each difficulty's brackets
4. classic tournament style ensues until one map comes out on top to rule over that difficulty (yes this would take up multiple threads but idc)
5. fame and honour are bestowed upon the makers of the winning map

lemme know if you guys wanna see this, I'm happy to elaborate if you want

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Sounds like a good idea imo! It'd be another great way of interaction within mappers. If you think you can do it then go for it!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
yo its ya boy, i was curious to get peoples thoughts on a possible community map of the year bracket. it would go as follows:

1. I make a big ol masterpost about the brackets and ask for submissions for the map of the year for each respective difficulty
2. I compile all the submissions for each individual difficulty and will choose the (maximum) 20 most popular just so I can actually manage things lmao
3. I split the submissions into separate brackets and create a thread for each difficulty's brackets
4. classic tournament style ensues until one map comes out on top to rule over that difficulty (yes this would take up multiple threads but idc)
5. fame and honour are bestowed upon the makers of the winning map

lemme know if you guys wanna see this, I'm happy to elaborate if you want
any of my maps should win this :) jkjk

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
OK HI, sorry for the silence ive been away from my computer for a little bit and also figured doing it in jan would make more sense

i'll be starting the brackets soon! thank you all for the feedback