connect four tournament !!!! [CLOSED]

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
hiya, rad skaters! i'll be hosting a connect four tournament this saturday, on february 23rd, at 2 pm EST timezone.. so make sure to show up, ya? this might be subject to change though if there aren't enough players who join before the date.

there'll be a max of 32 participants; to join, comment down below your username and what you'd do with the winnings.

rules and additional info is located at /warp cft (ingame).

prizes

first place winner: a sellwand (!!!) PLUS their choice of [5 stacks of pig spawners, 3 legendary keys, or 3 perk keys]. this is a retail value of 1.3-1.6 million mana ;)

second place winner: 300k mana + 3 stacks of pig spawners, a value of 684k mana

and lastly, third place: 100k mana + 1 stack of pig spawners, the value of 228k mana

!!!

P.S,

the entire tournament will be watched and monitored by online olympus staff, rangedhealer77 as my cohost, and i, jungkie. there will be no way of biased interference, and everyone will have a fair chance of winning. the participants will be selected by the FIRST 32 players who enter.

ranged worked hard to get myself spawners for the tournament, so when you see her please say thank you on behalf of kim! hug her as well, she's a definite cutie.

if you have any questions for the tournament or wish to donate mana for the upcoming tournament, msg me via discord kim#2117, or ask when you comment down below. if you have suggestions or anything else i'm open to hear it.

thanks for reading, and i hope you'll enjoy!

:mc_398-0:

first place: pardu321
second place: el_penguino3
third place: king195

Last edited:

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
example of entry:
jungkie
i'd definitely use the spawners to add to my existing grinder, and keep the sellwand to sell all the pork i'll be getting!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Can not wait to be a cohost of this amazing event!! Love you Jung!!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
This mini-game competition is such a great idea,I''m confident that the community will love this! I'd love to help out in anyway I can, so I'll send you a message on Discord. Good luck with it and as Faud said, thanks to the lovely hostess', Jung and Ranged.

Ratings
ItsSolace

I was the three-time champion of the Nevada Connect Four Association (NCFA) League. I'm confident I'll take this win.

And I'd use the spawners for my grinder of course. I just made my first (efficient) one!

Wmaster360

MVP
Wmaster360
Wmaster360
MVP
Ratings
Wmaster360
I'll use the mana (if any) to buy dragonfruit, the sellwand to lend to people without any worry of losing my own, and the spawners to make my 2nd grinder. If I chose the keys I would give them to someone I know (I forgot who) since they want the perks.

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7
QuantumLoops

I’d use the mana to help me get a blast pick, so then I can have an easier time getting mana and then I’d be able to buy cubits for a higher rank.

If I choose keys I would be fine with that too because it’s not everyday I get to open leg or perk keys haha

TimTam

ELITE
TimTamTum
TimTamTum
ELITE
Ratings
11 1
I think I can join in as well.
IGN: pardu321
What I'll do with the winnings: If I get first place, I'll probably get the legendary keys in the (small) hopes of getting Exp/Mana from the chests. Should I get second/third place I'll probably sell the spawners since I'm not really a spawner farm kinda guy (plus my laptop can't handle it in the slightest)