First Name
Connor

Country or Timezone
United Kingdom

Discord username
zCQNR

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what a staff member should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
57 hours as of now

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
around 30 hours

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a helper in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the network remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on Manacube has that beacon of light they can approach. I am a passionate young individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone in happiness. Through seeing others relieved or even exultant makes all the stress worth it. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and even if I am not capable or unsure in regards to an issue that may be occurring I will always find a solution to ensure that person is in a better state than they originally were!

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
My first vanilla Minecraft server was known as Alliance-Craft. The server was a Free-Build Vanilla Minecraft server with a consistent player base. At the time it was recognized as one of the most popular Minecraft Free-Build servers in Australia. The owner at the time took over the server after the founder had decided to resign from his position as owner. On this vanilla Minecraft server, I acquired the rank of helper through being proactive and helping other players within the server. I maintained my position for several months until the new owner decided that he had no use for helpers as he claimed that administrators were giving this rank out as a reward for players ‘actively helping the community’. Several days later after my demotion, I was then offered the position of Moderator after a process of applications and interviews. As a moderator, I kept the community a fun and safe environment as I enforced rules, executed punishments upon players who went against the rules and engaged with the community. I was yet again offered a promotion to an administrator. However, I declined as I felt that the extra responsibility was unnecessary as I enjoyed my work as a moderator.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Breaks down issues and takes things in small steps!
Listens and acknowledges both sides of a story!
Assertive and is usually formal when things get serious.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member is to ensure that the players on the server have the most fun time possible and to make sure that everyone in the server is happy and everyone gets along

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes of course

Anything else we should know?
No nothing

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

InfinityxKatrina

VIP+
VIP
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
VIP+
Ratings
37 1
This is a nice application that provides lots of details. My only advice to you as far as the application would be to give more details with your attributes.

Unfortunately, you don't meet the 20 forum post requirement, and that is why I have to give this a -1.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Last edited:

Yaamaha

VIP
Yaamaha
Yaamaha
VIP
Ratings
Hello,
The application itself is good. However, you could do with some more detail in certain area's.
Unfortunately I'm giving you a -1 because you've only just joined the forums today and your first post is your application. Being an active member of a forums is critical as often players will try contact staff on here.
Good Luck!

Ratings
Hello,
The application itself is good. However, you could do with some more detail in certain area's.
Unfortunately I'm giving you a -1 because you've only just joined the forums today and your first post is your application. Being an active member of a forums is critical as often players will try contact staff on here.
Good Luck!
i would have forums up all the time on my second monitor like i have since i started the account

Jungkie

MVP+
paehper
paehper
MVP+
Ratings
41 1
i would have forums up all the time on my second monitor like i have since i started the account
Psst.

It's a while before the staff views your staff application so I suggest quickly going through the forums and creating quality replies and posts to different places on the website. It helps when they're exquisite in grammar and variety! Being helpful on the forums and having good knowledge of all sites really pushes your application forward.

So fit in those 20 forum posts! You can easily get it and finally hit all the requirements, so I can give you a sweet +1 ! Anyways, I wish you good luck!

~Jesus

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
46 7
Psst.

It's a while before the staff views your staff application so I suggest quickly going through the forums and creating quality replies and posts to different places on the website. It helps when they're exquisite in grammar and variety! Being helpful on the forums and having good knowledge of all sites really pushes your application forward.

So fit in those 20 forum posts! You can easily get it and finally hit all the requirements, so I can give you a sweet +1 ! Anyways, I wish you good luck!
Keep in mind, for the posts to be of high-quality, they must be spread out over time. Necro-posting is also against the rules.