Ratings
10 2
Your Minecraft Username
Conorbg (Amiradom)

What server are you applying for
Parkour

---------------------------------------------

First Name
Amiradom/Amira/Mia (Any one of those names are fine.)

Country or Timezone
GMT (United Kingdom)

Discord username
amira_bgg#4954

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to be a staff member of this network because of these reasons:

Amount of time and enjoyment:
I enjoy this server very much, I play a lot and its one of my favorite servers. Whenever I think of Minecraft I think of manacube. When I want to play on Minecraft, I always go to this server because of how well-put-together, as I never get this type of enjoyment on any other servers, which makes it special. I spend a lot of my time on this server because it has great features, people, and much more. There's not much more to say as it's just actually ACTUALLY (2 actuallys) such a wonderful server with such wonderful people. I can't explain much more of how amazingly brilliant it is with all of its extravagant features. I play so much on this server and it would be great to help out the team.

Helpfulness:
I love being helpful, it's one of my hobbies. I would say I help a lot in general, In my opinion, I am quite kind. I consider myself very helpful and warmhearted. There's not much to say about loving to be neighborly to society, honestly, I used to be quite immature, don't think I am anymore at all so I'm more helpful now.

Happiness:
Being staff on servers makes me feel brilliant, it's just that feeling that I just helped someone that needed it, you know that great feeling that goes through you when you help someone, sort of like a strong happy feeling. Helping someone that needs it gives a joyful feeling to not just you, but the person that you just helped, as when you help someone, the person that you helped gets to move further in what they are doing as they know more about it.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have played 2 years and 11 months (Including my older accounts i used to use)

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I can dedicate about 24 total hours a week, (It would be 29 although I have school that takes a little bit off, and sometimes i do sporting activities that take a few hours off)

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have been School Council/President before.
I have moderated a chat before on a smaller server.
I have been Mod+ on a smaller server called something like Kingdom something, (It's something like KingdomNetz it, was a long time ago) I feel like my staffing experience was good on there and it was really fun to do it, I hope to do it again sometime.
I can execute staff commands (From the other server I staffed)
I can execute World Edit.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I must admit, I do not have that much experience but I have been mod+ on a slightly smaller server, I was a reliable, Trustworthy, mature staff member, I believe I still am those 3 things. Although I can make a joke sometimes, I am very serious in certain situations, as in: Someone insults another player with fowl language, that was quite simple to me, 1 WARNING and then a mute. Or in a different situation, someone hacks and it's their first offence, insta 30 day (I assume that's enough experience)

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Rules:
I'm pretty sure I know the rules, I think I do anyway because I can't remember one being added in the past 2 weeks. I check for new rules added every 1-2 times a month, so I know more rules and i can make sure people know about them and/or follow them. I would say i am about the 5-6th person to know about new rules (Not including other staff members)

Activity:
I would consider myself quite active on the manacube server, playing about 4-8 hours every day. I try to put a lot of time into this server in general, I am most likely to be on Parkourse.

Creativity:
I think myself, I am a very independent and creative player, I think of ideas and i have suggested ideas for events, and sometimes they get used. I like to be unique and I think everyone should like their own stuff and do their own stuff.sense

Well known(nes? I do not know if that makes sense or not as I'm originlly spanish)
I am quite well known on the server, most experienced people on Aether know who I am and/or have heard of me.

Yes, I know I did 1 extra, I couldn't help it, as my answers are also shorter than usual I felt like it was
neccasary.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe a staff member is a person that helps the owner and other players, as well as the server. They should be trustworthy and mature across the server. Their last concern should be focusing on playing games and earning mana. They should help keep the server under control and make sure people abide by the rules.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes.

Anything else we should know?
My Microphone is a little broken, it sounds quite watery but you can still hear me perfectly/hear what I'm saying. And as I said in a different question, I am originnly from Spain and English is not my first language. Although I moved to Britain and I got most of my language from other persons. so I'm sorry if my engleish is not the best : (

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

Last edited:

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
only now realize how short this is. It came out as a lot on my phone. I believe quality > quantity, though.

Spiriten

Spiriten
Spiriten
Ratings
-1 | Okay, so I am just going to leave a bit of past experience here with this (aka Yesterday). We squabbled as I called your newest project a look a like of Chef. Pretty much a reskin with a new object in hand. Throughout this arguement you guilt tripped ('Im going to cry!'), called other players names (piehole in specific lol), and even at one point I called it stupid - its a block game. We both are just randoms. I said we shoulda stopped but - your response to that was 'I spent hours on the build.' . I cant say much as im not very mature or nice, but this is definitely not the type of maturity id want to see from a staff. Screenshots (Imgur)

Last edited:

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
-1 | Okay, so I am just going to leave a bit of past experience here with this (aka Yesterday). We squabbled as I called your newest project a look a like of Chef. Pretty much a reskin with a new object in hand. Throughout this arguement you guilt tripped ('Im going to cry!'), called other players names (piehole in specific lol), and even at one point I called it stupid - its a block game. We both are just randoms. I said we shoulda stopped but - your response to that was 'I spent hours on the build.' . I cant say much as im not very mature or nice, but this is definitely not the type of maturity id want to see from a staff. Screenshots (Imgur)
thats because you 1. insulted my build 2. made me honestly cry when it comes to accusations about building, its very clear you are also assuming many other things in this. 3. i was high, dont judge me.

Spiriten

Spiriten
Spiriten
Ratings
thats because you 1. insulted my build 2. made me honestly cry when it comes to accusations about building, its very clear you are also assuming many other things in this. 3. i was high, dont judge me.
So what if I insulted criticized your build? What if someone criticizes your skills as a staff member? Will you lash out on them? And if this has happened literally the day before your application, whats guaranteeing it wont happen again? A staffs role is to make the server a safe place for players alike and it doesnt work that well if you lash out at them.

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
382 11
Hi there Connorbg!
I really admire the passion you have for both the server and Olympus. Whilst you have the in-game activity for me this application is on the poor side. I would disagree that it is quality and I think it could be written better. I think you need to name both servers you have previously played to back your claim out. I also think you could significantly expand upon What experiences you have that could help as staff perhaps a situation you moderated. Also you could add a sentence here and there under most headings, I also don't think Popularity is a suitable trait, a staff member must be respected but also respectful and being popular is not an element of that. I think you could also make a bigger effort to be apart of the wider Manacube community discord as you've sent less the 25 messages there. The discord is a huge part of becoming staff and you need to be a bit more active there. If you were to edit your application I will come back and take a better look at it. I would also urge you no matter how unfavourable the feedback to take it in your stride gracefully. You do have what it takes to be staff evident by your past experience but Manacube is a huge server and going above and beyond not just meeting the word count and other requirements won't help.
Good luck with your staff application!
- Raptor

Last edited:

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
Hi there Connorbg!
I really admire the passion you have for both the server and Olympus. Whilst you have the in-game activity for me this application is on the poor side. I would disagree that it is quality and I think it could be written better. I think you need to name both servers you have previously played to back your claim out. I also think you could significantly expand upon What experiences you have that could help as staff perhaps a situation you moderated. Also you could add a sentence here and there under most headings, I also don't think Popularity is a suitable trait, a staff member must be respected but also respectful and being popular is not an element of that. I think you could also make a bigger effort to be apart of the wider Manacube community discord as you've sent less the 25 messages there. The discord is a huge part of becoming staff and you need to be a bit more active there. If you were to edit your application I will come back and take a better look at it. I would also urge you no matter how unfavourable the feedback to take it in your stride gracefully. You do have what it takes to be staff evident by your past experience but Manacube is a huge server and going above and beyond not just meeting the word count and other requirements won't help.
Good luck with your staff application!
- Raptor
Thanks, this honestly really helped <3 I'll make sure to improve this as you deacribed!

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
Also you said 'I called someone a piehole ' ok, that person is my friend in real life and we like to call each other names and joke around

Stop assuming stuff and making me look 'bad' because you started an argument saying something really rude of how I 'reskinned ' and you obviously were trying to get me in trouble, because at one point you were like 'ah, nothing. just conorbg who reskinned a map.'

Ratings
284 233
Also you said 'I called someone a piehole ' ok, that person is my friend in real life and we like to call each other names and joke around

Stop assuming stuff and making me look 'bad' because you started an argument saying something really rude of how I 'reskinned ' and you obviously were trying to get me in trouble, because at one point you were like 'ah, nothing. just conorbg who reskinned a map.'
Hello, IF you feel like you are being Insulted and etc, report a player or dm a staff on discord.gg/ManaCube.

greenpestopasta

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
greenpestopasta
greenpestopasta
ELITE
Ratings
66 3
Hey Mia

After reading the comments under your Staff Application and the application itself, I am going to give you a +0.5.

Your Staff Application could be a bit more detailed, especially in the question "Please explain what you believe the role of a Staff Member is". Though I agree on many occasions that quality is more important than quantity, for a Staff Application I believe having longer and more detailed answers are important.

You also said in a response that "I was high". I just don't see how that is an appropriate thing to mention on a Staff Application. I may be wrong, but that typically isn't something I've seen anyone else say.

Other than that, you seem like you genuinely care for Manacube. Having Staff experience is a good thing as it shows that others have seen your maturity and helpfulness.

I wish you well on your future with Manacube :)

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
Hey Mia

After reading the comments under your Staff Application and the application itself, I am going to give you a +0.5.

Your Staff Application could be a bit more detailed, especially in the question "Please explain what you believe the role of a Staff Member is". Though I agree on many occasions that quality is more important than quantity, for a Staff Application I believe having longer and more detailed answers are important.

You also said in a response that "I was high". I just don't see how that is an appropriate thing to mention on a Staff Application. I may be wrong, but that typically isn't something I've seen anyone else say

Other than that, you seem like you genuinely care for Manacube. Having Staff experience is a good thing as it shows that others have seen your maturity and helpfulness.

I wish you well on your future with Manacube :)
I agree with the bold part, I was tired when I said that and realise now I shouldn't have lol-

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2
I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND AND I AM DISGUSTED THAT YOU THINK I WOULD BE. Look at screenshot 7 in the list. You argue with ME (i am NOT your friend and disgusted of that idea) expressing your need to ignore aswell as 'took action' on it. Which, btw, lying to others is not a great way to settle a debate anywhere (including right here). I suggest we leave this at this. You are immature, made up things to seem better, as well as what type of staff is high?

at this point this is NOT an application, more of a desperate attempt of acception.
That, thats, that. I don't even know what to say anymore except report you for the horrible things you said, this, this honestly makes me feel sad. When did I say you were my friend aswell? Please stay away from me, don't talk to me again. You have caused me too much harm, goodbye.

Spiriten

Spiriten
Spiriten
Ratings
That, thats, that. I don't even know what to say anymore except report you for the horrible things you said, this, this honestly makes me feel sad. When did I say you were my friend aswell? Please stay away from me, don't talk to me again. You have caused me too much harm, goodbye.
Okay, kind of hypocritical but thats alright. You tell me to go away then ask me stuff. Lets just be friends ;). You called me a friend as you called me a piehole and claimed you called an irl friend that ;). We can be friends if you want ;). How have I harmed you? Not like I know where you live or anything, friend ;). Either way, we can be friends forever ;). We just have to mature, together ;). Then we can achieve staff, friend ;).

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
382 11
Please do not Turn this into Flame wars...
To add on to that only comments needed here are to provide feedback on the player none of us have the right to weigh on what is and isn't appropriate, not excusing some online bullying just saying. Let the mods deal with it if its out of line. More importantly don't give people spreading hate attention/replys it only further eggs them on to continue. I don't exactly feel justified posting this as it isn't a response to @AmiraHh but I believe it needs to be said.
Lets keep it on topic from here guys were better then this!
- Raptor
P.S. Take it all in your stride Mia you got this!

Last edited:

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
126 6
To add on to that only comment here to provide feedback on the player none of us have the right to weigh on what is and isn't appropriate, not excusing some online bullying just saying. Let the mods deal with it if its out of line. More importantly don't give people spreading hate attention/replys it only further eggs them on to continue. I don't exactly feel justified posting this as it isn't a response to @AmiraHh but I believe it needs to be said.
Lets keep it on topic from here guys were better then this!
- Raptor
P.S. Take it all in your stride Mia you got this!
Yes I agree Raptor, I've may have taken it to Literally, therefore I will list the Requirements and my score below :)

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
126 6
Hey Mia!
I have to congratulate you On earning from me a 0.7+
You are over the Requirement for 700 words by 30 words (Not Including Basic Questions)
You are over the Requirement for 20 Forum posts, your current Forum posts are 78
You have over 50 hours on "Aether" with 66 hours (Proof: https://prnt.sc/qnwk0g)
Your Minecraft is linked
Your Discord is linked

Here are the reasons you lost points...
You could add a little more detail, like "Explain what staff member is" add a little more into that :)
You Currently have a recent Infraction, To be a staff member, just stay calm and don't lose your cool (Not saying you have :D)
There are a few Grammatical Errors, (Go over it, and I'm sure you will find them) I understand you are Spanish so I can share a link that will help with Grammer :)Grammarly
If you have any questions DM on discord! RewindTheRewind#9329
If you fix these Problems (Dunno bout the Infraction :/) But if you manage to do that I will reconsider my score, but for now its a 0.7+

You can do this :3, wait you already have
-Comic

Last edited:

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
ELITE
Ratings
580 26
Hey Mia, glad to see you're applying. I don't spend much time on Aether, but I can speak to when you visit Parkour (good to see you play multiple servers, by the way). Although you're very active on Manacube, I'm not sure that you show the maturity and helpfulness required for staff. You're popular in chat, but I don't always see you helping new players (again, Parkour not being your main server I don't expect you to be teaching people new things all the time, but still). Sometimes you act immature and "tease" people by insulting them, which may be just teasing but doesn't come off well from an outside perspective. The last thing that stands out to me is that for whatever reason you're immune to the chat filter. However you often exploit this to say the words, knowing that they won't be filtered for you. You're able to "tease" (insult) your friends effectively this way.

So while you show potential and you know your way around the server, I think you should continue to work on your maturity and helpfulness on the server. Good luck!

SSM_GOD

Ratings
Hello!
Although I do like how you seem to be getting more into the game environment and community, I do not think you're ready to be staff. Here are a few reasons why:
I almost always see you being rude or careless about what you do and say in the game. You often say, what comes across to me, as inappropriate things. Often on the line of filter bypass or whatever it would be called at that stage. I've never seen you help anyone out in chat by giving them tips, answering questions, or even being couteous. I've seen you lie a lot. In-game you've said your age is 26, 22, 25, 34 and more. I get that it doesn't really matter, but I think that if a person was to be staff on ManaCube, that they should lie ever, well... except for like, you know, those certain circumstances, but that's different. I've often seen you come on drunk and high, sometimes both at once. At given your age at 16, according to this application, I do not think that you have the responsibility to be staff. I often watch as see how your typing quality changes depending on the subject. When it's about you being 'mature' or 'applying for staff' or trying to get away with something, you immediately start typing with capitals, apostrophes, punctuation, and better grammar. I will say that everyone does this, but you do it to another level. I've seen things like "ia amfoinb igsoob giaaodme" tying to say I am good at this game. I've seen you spam chat, all so very immature.
Separately from immaturity, I've never seen you on Discord. I often just quickly skim through chats because it's hard to understand and a lot to read if you don't do it actively, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on discord chat. But I've never seen you on a call. Not that it's mandatory for staff to be, but some engagement with players like that would be good.
I didn't do any digging or research for this but based on the number of posts and ratings you have, I think you do not participate enough on forums. Often unique ideas or new posts will get more ratings than comments. This leads me to believe most of your posts are comments. Which are good but can easily be seen as doing just what you need to be qualified for the posts requirement.
Also, I do not think you're knowledgeable on the game to be staff. This comes from when I say I've never seen you answer questions in chat. This doesn't mean that you don't know the game but appears like it to me.

I only have seen you on Olympus Aether so this is where all my experience with you is coming from.
For my reasons stated above, I will be giving you a -1.

However, I do wish you good luck with your application!

SSM