Status
Not open for further replies.

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i guess i must really be dumb since you moved your pawns in the exact spot i wanted from 6 plays ago :) welcome to the world of SSM

you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i am not staff, neither am i claiming to be. im glad you found it amusing :D! that was the goal

i have fun only because they dont care for me. if they did, i wouldnt receive the attention i need to play games like this

you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. if hes banned why are you mad? is it that you want him back? you can help him through the appeal process. here is a link :)https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

never get anything right? hes banned.

what kind of ash? please tell because i am in need of some soda lime ash for cleaning. if you feel you are a good applicant for the manacube staff team, please post an application! i encourage you to thouroughly review the tips and requirements before though so you have a good understanding of what it needed. good luck ! :)

Oh yea and "report me" LOL you really are a goofy I aint feelin snitch you just dumb

iTrey

ELITE
BleachTabs
BleachTabs
ELITE
Ratings
you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i guess i must really be dumb since you moved your pawns in the exact spot i wanted from 6 plays ago :) welcome to the world of SSM

you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. i am not staff, neither am i claiming to be. im glad you found it amusing :D! that was the goal

i have fun only because they dont care for me. if they did, i wouldnt receive the attention i need to play games like this

you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. if hes banned why are you mad? is it that you want him back? you can help him through the appeal process. here is a link :)https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

never get anything right? hes banned.

what kind of ash? please tell because i am in need of some soda lime ash for cleaning. if you feel you are a good applicant for the manacube staff team, please post an application! i encourage you to thouroughly review the tips and requirements before though so you have a good understanding of what it needed. good luck ! :)
ANDDD not only that I said in my response "sorry I'm late" yea you can't read or just dumb

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
you are 100% trying to get staff with these suck up responses.
absolutely fuck no. i dont want to be a babysitter for people like you (respectfully)
You received no attention
you quoted me 6 times originally and now more too. looks like youre giving attention and playing my games :)
How are you even trying to argue? The kid was botting and I was only trying to get him banned but nope my fault?
im not arguing. im informing. i am teacher Aly. you could have made a report. public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network.
nope? what? public accusations are not allowed on the manacube network. from anyone.
He would not of been banned If I didn't make that post
this* also, he would have been. it was already being resolved. also look, no staff have interacted with this post.
what. kind. of. ashhhhhhhhhhh
I aint feelin snitch
then whats this whole post for?

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello there,

We completely appreciate and understand your concerns.
Without reports or helpops in-game, we are unaware of these bot attacks occurring. Please let us know as soon as bot attacks occur so that players can be punished accordingly and quickly. When we do get these reports, I can assure you that he bots are banned as quickly as possible.
If you are aware of any players who are assisting in the bot attacks or know if any players are taking part in the attacks, please do report them here. Include any screenshots and IGNs you may have and we will investigate them further.
We are sorry that you feel as though nothing is currently being done about these bot attacks. Without reports instantly, we are unaware they are happening. If we are aware of them happening, bots get banned as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
This thread will now be locked as it has turned into a flame war between players. Please keep the forums respectful at all times and don't provoke flame wars to one another.

Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.