Constant Spawn Killing in Volcano

Ratings
Hello,
I guess this is more for the player reports section, but has any player ever followed you into volcano and kept killing you every time? I get that PvP is enabled, but at what point does it become harrassment/bullying?

Just to vent and to maybe hear other people's opinions/stories.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Zane,
Firstly, to report a member you have to go here:
https://forums.manacube.com/forums/player-reports/

Secondly, we do not allow members to harass and kill farm other members just to take advantage of them, as for getting kills or trying to finish achievements, so please if you have experienced that or have seen it before, do not doubt and report it, either in-game, the forums or Discord.

Finally, thanks for reporting this type of behavior, however next time you can use /report in-game and also check if there’s any /(staff) online.
(You can use that command to check staff online)
thank u bb @emilyrenee_
¡Hope you have a good day!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
If you’re being constantly harassed, followed and killed by the same player, feel free to talk to a member of staff and we will talk to the person who you feel is harassing you, in hopes to clear things up. You can always report a player in the link that @Faudon attached, if you feel they are breaking the rules.
However, there is no ‘typical punishment path’ for this kind of thing as in PvP, as long as they’re not hacking, luring people into PvP to kill them or teleporting people into PvP to kill them, there’s not exactly much we can do if it’s fair - 'fair' being, both players choosing to be in the PvP mine/area, and not using any hacked clients. If it gets to the point you feel it’s harassment, then definitely DM a member of staff and tell them about your situation. All of the Olympus staff are more than willing to help out.

If you’re interested in PvP and don’t want to lose your items, you can try /warp PvP (I’m not entirely sure if this is still in Olympus, or if it was removed after the reset, as it was never really used in season one and I’m not caught up with the newer PvP aspect of Olympus) or there is a dedicated server on ManaCube for PvP.

Here’s a link to the rules for each individual server, as well as the global rules for ManaCube (updates are coming to the rules in the future as we want to make the server as fair and enjoyable for everyone) https://forums.manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/ - I’ll also attach a screenshot below of the PvP rules on Olympus.

Minggy.png