Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay... this is prolly long overdue... but I would like to thank all the staff who were a part of organizing the cooking event yesterday. And a big shout out to all the players who showed up! It was a good time, even if I didn't stay for the whole thing. Also, congrats to all the winners, ya'll were amazing I'm sure.

It's these kinds of moments that bring the community together, no matter where you're from. (Kit, Creative, Survival, Skyblock, Islands or Olympus) It brings staff and players together despite similarities or differences. Because we're all family!! Again, I would like to thank all the people involved, this couldn't of been a reality without all of you coming together and making the cooking event what it was; competitive, bonding, and fun!

Sorry if this is cringey... I feel that it might be a little cringey? And perhaps repetitive.

2019-07-27_14.37.44.png

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HI Echo!

It is great to hear and see that you and many others loved the event! Myself and the two other hosts (smxthie and The_Surge) had a great time hosting it! I hope you enjoyed mine and Emma's puns... I hope they weren't too cheesy for you.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
HI Echo!

It is great to hear and see that you and many others loved the event! Myself and the two other hosts (smxthie and The_Surge) had a great time hosting it! I hope you enjoyed mine and Emma's puns... I hope they weren't too cheesy for you.
No! They were very eggcellent :)