Cool Update Idea For Skyblock (NOT TO MAJOR!!!)

Ratings
The Other day i was on a skyblock Server (Different One then MINEVAST)(Not gonna say IP) But every 400 votes they got Everyone who was on Their Inventorys filled up with stuff like Blocks,Redstone,Picaxes,Swords, and now and then A spawner! I thought it would be Super cool to have this on here (For people dying for All that stuff EVEN SPAWNERS) PLease consider my Suggestion! AND PLEASE IF YOU DO MAKE THIS HAPPEN PUT SPAWNERS IN (Oh and a lil bit of u know... The $$$$)
Thanks!

Attachments

Glow

Retired
Ratings
Thank you very much for the suggestion Creeper. At the moment we are currently working on other multiple updates on Skyblock, so we are currently pretty busy with those. Either way, thank you for taking the time to write a little thread with your suggestions for Skyblock. Peace.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I think thats a great idea! There a definitely a few technicalities but I agree have some major incentive to vote is a fantastic idea. ;)

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings
HonestlyI wouldn't say a dp... mainly because it might be a set time, but I'd like the idea for votes just you need to have 1 THAT day in order to be able to get the rewards from x amount of votes