Copied Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently i saw the trailer for imprisoned, and i realised some of the mines are completely copied off another prison server, this is just plain lazy, cant you come up with your own designs rather than copying mines off of MineTheft, which is a much older prison server than this. Please can i have an explanation of why you copied the mines off of MineTheft, i find this stupid and shows that this server might not be as good as it seems, sorry if i sound hateful its just not right copying mines from other servers.

I dont see why i need proof, off of Minetheft they copied F mine and A mine, and probably a few more, but they are the obvious ones

Ratings
Hello Dom, we apologize for having taken this mine. We were overly excited to get our prison server up and was cramped for time. Though I am sure you do not want to hear this excuse, I assure you that the copied mine (just one) will be removed and replaced with a custom one. Please be patient as we will soon have an update on our prison server. Thank you.

Last edited:
And by the way, the F and A mines i was on about were the Minetheft ones, not the ones of here, if you want to show me all the mines tomorrow or the day after i would be happy to see, so that all of your mine designs are different and hopefully not copied.

If they are finished early, please contact me on here or check for me on minetheft (Not giving the ip, search on youtuber Minetheft Prison and the ip will come up). I would like to see every single mine to check that they arent copied off minetheft. Thanks for your help.

xFeaRDom

Ratings
Just to clear up any further misunderstandings, we only copied one mine. That will surely be replaced indefinitely.

I can tell you 100%, that the A, through F mines were not copied whatsoever.
How I can say this is due to the fact that I watched them being build by Smek,
Amber, and Mick.

Mines A - G are completely original MineVast Mines and not World Downloaded
shit.

Any mines other than that I can't attest for, and personally I don't believe that you
should be allowed to see any of the other mines, because who knows, you could
just be the one who is WDing them yourself and using them on a different server.

Status
Not open for further replies.